I just got a misprint error card!!!

By Tubby2, in Hollow Bastion

Geez that was a lot of double posts lol and I have a Fairy Harp thats like that. I wondered what happened to it and my friend looked and me and asked what the hell I did to it. I thought ti must have gotten caught in a zipper or something but since you got a Jafar like that then I guess its something the factory machines did lol.

actually if you bought set 3 and got dumbo everyone has a misprint it says hes a world congrats we all win I got the X card too

Sweet. I plya Dumbo lvl 1 as a world. Sleath Sneak dare not be played here

theres one more misprint in set 3 that comes on all varieties of that card... i forgot what it was me and my friend got a box and were quite disappointed with the mistakes this time around

fairy godmother thats the one! her number is 71/91 so shed actually come after all the worlds when she really ahs to go after merlin

my holo Fiary Godmother has number 14

I'm pretty sure that reason was explained. Originally, Fair Godmother was supposed to be another SRU, if she was, her number should be 7, but at the last second they decided not too and just made numerous ones of her, and since her foils were already made, they just made her non-foil 7?, I forgot what number.

Foil = 14
Non-Foil = 71

She's really not that great. Donald lvl 4 is soooo much better because with Godmother you have to have another caster.

I don't see why some people are SRUs, like King Triton...he is basically another Ursual remake except that when you play him as a friend stipulation. But, I don't see the point in making half the people SRUs. The only ones I understand are:

The King (Says it in the name basically...)

Ultima Weapon (The strongest and most powerful weapon in the game)

End of the World (The last and supposed to be the hardest world in KH1)

Sephiroth (probably the hardest boss in each game that isn't a Final Mix)

Jafar Genie and Dragon Maleficent (second forms of rare and hard bossses)

Cloud is just like Leon and Yuffie, so is Aerith.

King Triton is an Ursula remake

Chip and Dale just don't fit...

Genie lvl 1 (possibly the most retarded SRU in my eyes...he could just be rare...he isn't even a main character in any way)

Donald lvl 4 and Goofy lvl 4 (Where is Sora's SRU?)

Any I forgot...srry....

Hundred Acre Wood and Ansem.

yes a holo and the non holo had switched numbers on fairy godmother

whoa whoa whoa jafar genie was not a hard boss lol

TheChampIsHere said:

I don't see why some people are SRUs, like King Triton...he is basically another Ursual remake except that when you play him as a friend stipulation. But, I don't see the point in making half the people SRUs. The only ones I understand are:

The King (Says it in the name basically...)

Ultima Weapon (The strongest and most powerful weapon in the game)

End of the World (The last and supposed to be the hardest world in KH1)

Sephiroth (probably the hardest boss in each game that isn't a Final Mix)

Jafar Genie and Dragon Maleficent (second forms of rare and hard bossses)

Cloud is just like Leon and Yuffie, so is Aerith.

King Triton is an Ursula remake

Chip and Dale just don't fit...

Genie lvl 1 (possibly the most retarded SRU in my eyes...he could just be rare...he isn't even a main character in any way)

Donald lvl 4 and Goofy lvl 4 (Where is Sora's SRU?)

Any I forgot...srry....

Well if they make Sephiroth a SRU then they have to make Cloud a SRU cause they are basically a 2 in 1 card when you look at them cause when you think of cloud you think of sepiroth and vice versa so it wouldnt look right to have only one of them to be a SRU and also they both always have a cool fight scene in both games.

King Triton i dont see him good as a SRU but its because of his ability to be played as a level 1 and allowing you to have a level 2 on the field right at the start.

Chip & Dale reason is because there effect allows you to shuffle your discard pile back into your deck which was something good for a lot of people when you waste a lot of all your good stuff at the beginning.

And Sora's SRU was actually technically a promo card which made it more valuable than the don lv4 and goof lv4. Or at least at first it seemed cause it was a promo.

Aerith I couldnt see as a SRU but i think they just did that so it wouldnt be left out with cloud or something, but i would have preferred her as a rare cause its a good lv2 friend with 5 magic that should be easy for everyone to get.

Genie Lv1 I think was a SRU just to make the amount of SRU even maybe but also I agree he shouldnt really have been a SRU. Thought the reason may have been because they didnt put a limit on him so they wanted to make him harder to get cause then you could easily get 3 and put it in with any lvl aladdin and have like four genie cards to go through your deck quickly along with 3 bambi's. (4 genies i am referring to lv4 and 3 lv1's

A lot of things shouldnt be the way they are kinda like how Monstro Lv2 should be the Uncommon and Monstro Lv1 should be the rare. They just wanted to change things up a but I guess.