I just got a misprint error card!!!

By Tubby2, in Hollow Bastion

its a card w/ the kh back and a black balckground and a white x!!!!!and in the same pack i got a sr dark riku!

kingdomheartserrorcard.jpg

I guess I could buy it off you for...say $20? Only if ya don't want it.

Card_Breaker said:

I guess I could buy it off you for...say $20? Only if ya don't want it.

What is it?

This really isn't anything new....all it is, is a end of the shipping line card that gets printed out at to show they printed out a copy of the whole set (I believe)...They aren't meant to be sent out, so its all by accident you got it...its just a cool collectible to have.

Ecomics21 said:

This really isn't anything new....all it is, is a end of the shipping line card that gets printed out at to show they printed out a copy of the whole set (I believe)...They aren't meant to be sent out, so its all by accident you got it...its just a cool collectible to have.

Is it worth anything?

It can't be played in the game, so I would say no...

But because of its rairity, a collector might find some value in it

Since I am a collector, I find some value...but not much.

It would be a good card to place in my deck as a proxied card though...

idk ill sell it

its a cool card

But... does that mean you got 1 less card?

Of course Luna looks at the negative side to everyones happiness lol just kidding.

Thats pretty cool I want it lol

Kiro13 said:

Of course Luna looks at the negative side to everyones happiness lol just kidding.

I called first! Grrrrrr... lol, jk. But I remember there was another person who got one a year ago. I didn't go for it because I thought it was fake... but two would prove to me it isn't.

Kiro13 said:

lol just a question, not an exploit.

I have a Jafar whos tops was raised and lower into a top of hills and valleys.... I'll scan it and post a pic but it's really cool

The only thing I have is a Chip & Dale that wasn't printed on the card evenly, it was a little raised to the top so theres no black line at the top.

All these guys have a cool card... I only have a foil Kairi promo that had a tiny blob on the back that looks like a dab of paint... but it still looks like it belongs on the card...

I have Tank Jafar. lol. (cause the imprint on the top of my jafar looks like treads from a tank)

I have Tank Jafar. lol. (cause the imprint on the top of my jafar looks like treads from a tank)

Uh huh... let's see... 1... 2... 3... Hey, you have a lot of misprinted Jafars, can I have one? lol

i have two. I'll think about it.