Reprint and game in Canada?

By Mercador, in A Game of Thrones LCG

Hello,

Is it possible that the game was reprinted some weeks ago ? I can find it at Amazon.com but not in Canada (unless at 70$++).

What would you suggest ? Core game with deluxe expansions? Let say I got a game budget of around 100$, that would be great if I can find it in Canada at around 30$ for the core set.

Thanks!

I've found plenty of Core Set and Expansions here in Montreal. 40$ Core set and 30$ Expansion. Here's the website of the store. They have an online store where you can order games :

www.levalet.com

It really depends where in Canada you are. I ordered and bought mine at the FLGS in Halifax. It was $35.00.

Kobaia said:

I've found plenty of Core Set and Expansions here in Montreal. 40$ Core set and 30$ Expansion. Here's the website of the store. They have an online store where you can order games :

www.levalet.com

Is it the new edition? Is there any difference with the recent reprint?

I guess so, bought them 2 weeks ago happy.gif

starlight citadel is a good online store to by game of thrones lcg in canada.

Also where you play at in montreal. I would so drive down for some games. ;)

I'm having a very hard time finding any of it anywhere. Lots of places have Chapter Packs but the Core set seems to be woefully absent.

I bought x2 core set and every expansion in Vancouver Canada just in the last few weeks ...several stores have all the cards.

You can always order a the set from a site like starlit citadel, google search for it ..there prices are really low and ship from Vancouver BC.