Let me be the first to scream!!!

By Grummore, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AGAIN DAMNIT ANOTHER FORUM CHANGE ALL INFORMATION LOST. I AM RATHER ANNOYED.

Have any of you see any other skin we can use because this pale grey writing on a medium grey background give me a headake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Grummore it is extremely annoying!

I mean elimination of old forums!

Skin also could modded.

Remember that in space, no-one can hear you scream... Mwhahaha... (sorry)

Well, it's a bit annoying, but they must be doing it for a reason.

Just having a testerwith the new stuff. :-) cool.gif

5 minutes I'm on this forum, and I already HATE it.

F*ck this slow, clumsy, buggy, awful new boards. What are you smoking at FFG?!

I do believe though that this forum change will last. I am guessing they spent some good money/time on the whole change.

Bill

Sol_Invictus said:

F*ck this slow, clumsy, buggy, awful new boards. What are you smoking at FFG?!

It's funny you should say that, the new post editor is called FCKeditor.

And come on guys it's not that bad. The only bug I've ran into is my birthday displaying wrong. What bugs have you seen?

And in regards to the color issue. It's not like you are typing on that. And if you want a different text color and back color change it!

What do you guys think of green? What about green on yellow?

Let me be the second to scream.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG GRRRRR

This is for a god damned reason. The new forums introduction is timed to be same as their new game Androids (Which I hereby swear NEVER to buy)

All our stuff lost for the 3rd time in less than what? 2 years? Either FFG are plain incompetent or they simply do not care. Eitherway we should not willing choose to rely on a FFG runned site yet again. I say move the community to some place else than FFG's servers.

And more screaming!

BAAAAAAAAH!

I will be the third....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My games are now on the wiki forum.

Wormious said:

What do you guys think of green? What about green on yellow?

Where are the controls for changing text color?

Obviously they are using the tried and true MS method of "Screw 'em...Roll it out and let the community find the issues" sorpresa.gif No, Private Messages??? That is HUGE! I don't find it any slower than the old forums, but then again there isn't much data here yet...

Today I thought to myself I'll update my Imperial Cabinet cards to match Mike's new text.

Then I found this.

Oh happy dau another forum, another place to cheek, maybe change places for them game.

It is also so pretty and funn to use i really love it

Ironi. "#%"#%"%"%"#%"#%

These forums are ugly...

But at least I can register now, it only took 3 days!

Also where is Marvel Heroes?

the bigest problem is that it takes AGES to load

who the **** is so dumb making such a forum without enough bandwith to send it trough

it keeps and keeps loading

Lookd like they have fixed most of the bugs today, quick loading and no redirect to the mainpage.

But without PM ability the PBeM forum is dead

It is still a little slow for my computer.

As for PMing, I sure hope that that is something they get included quick!

Most ugly and space wasting forum I have ever seen. And so slow. Opening this editor (which I don't need, I know the Codes normally used in Forums, thanks) took nearly one minute. What the **** is this anyway? Retarded... Nearly as worse as the changes from TI2 to TI3... Bwah...