Store for Descent parts

By Lindsey, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Just thought I'd point out that Auggie's games (a minis store which mostly sells prepainted figures) is now selling Descent stuff, too. They're out of dice at the moment. (That's my fault, I'm afraid.) But there are still lots of corridors, figures, and such in stock.

www.auggiesgamesonline.com/Descent-_c_90.html

No, I don't work there, and I don't get anything for pointing people to the store. But I've been happy with the store for other miniatures, and it seems like a good resource to me.

thank u very much, was trying to find missing or broken pieces and finnaly i found them. Ordered everything i needed except they didnt have white dragon so i took one red. This was one hell of an info. finnaly will have complete game minus white dragon but will have red one.

Any idea if the doors come with the stands or if the stands are pieced out separately? I don't see any stands being sold so I'm dreading that they're sold out, but holding out hope that maybe they're combined.

it doesnt look like its combined but send them mail and ask to be sure, they replied me very fast when i needed something .

At the end nowdays u have lot of extruded plastic profiles(pvc glass seal, shower door seal ,pvc gasket etc)in craft stores so find your profile and cut lenght u need .

for example last profile on pic www.smallbosspvc.com/images/products/2010823141550470w800h800usmallboss/extruded-plastic-profiles.jpg

if u dont have "i want original" problem