good tv

By blkdymnd, in Dust Tactics General Discussion

watching a cool show tonight on german ufo conspiracy and the resulting american adventure into saucer flight. alot of it is on project paperclip (or the soon to come Operation Paperclip!)

Have you seen the trailers for Iron Sky?

Did the show refer to the UFOs as "Foo Fighters"?

-Jeff

I hated this program. Rather than touch on the facts that the US had a saucer in 47 of extraterrestrial origin, the show is written entirely from a perspective of the germans making up saucers on their own, and everything we've seen UFO wise since are american craft based off of that tech. I understand the focus of the show was the hard facts of what we actually had tech wise from the germans, and their projects and our own projects based off of that research, but the whole point of saucers and anti gravity is that the germans, and even americans and russians, had contact before the war, and were trying to simulate what they had found/experianced.

Watch this show for its tech and history, but you have to kind of frown when the imply throughout the whole program that UFO's are all American black ops projects.

they mentioned foo fighters, but had so little evidence to suggest that they were nazi craft that they didn;t dwell on them, to really investigate foo fighters is to be shown overwhelming evidence that the phenom was not german. This program had an agenda to talk about nazi secret projects, not conjecture about UFO, which I respect, but again, hate. :)

Easy Fast, step away from the ledge and put down that copy of Byrd's report...the public was never ment to know about the reverse engineered craft or the secret bases in Antarctica. Also, there are some nice men here in black suits who would like to have a word with you.

I'm in the UK, where can I watch this program?