Renegade or Heretic?

By Gillam Harrow, in Black Crusade

Rouge - someone who conducts and activity on which the Imperium has a monopoly, outside of Imperial authority

And I always thought that one should be

Rouge - someone who paints himself with a reddish colour, oftentimes affiliated with Slaanesh.

Rouge - someone who conducts and activity on which the Imperium has a monopoly, outside of Imperial authority

And I always thought that one should be

Rouge - someone who paints himself with a reddish colour, oftentimes affiliated with Slaanesh.

A common misconception :P Nay, it should of course be rogue and not rouge.

cant say how rare it is becaus the mortal nightlord lord was trap in a eldar warp trap from not long after the nighthaunter was killed. and the deamonprice one was an active nightlord lord in the intervening years.

nightlord (imho) probly not a lot of deamo princes but thats me

and the relative closeness of a deamon prince too there deamon lords is an on going debate. seeing they are deamon (too the other deamonkind) but with more free will (with most greaterdeamon don`t like much) if a follower of god nr 1 became a deamon prince he would still follow god nr1 just in his own little way (how much that is and how little that is is relative too the deamon prince in qwestion.

the rebelion (for most) started becaus they thought the emeror was taking more power too himself and didn`t trust them too lead (a grave insult too a 700 or more going general of the largest army ever seen) they see them self (if faring degree) as the true savors of humanty (at least at the start)

i`m asuming somekind of viewpoint shift has been made in the on going milenia