Undead Army for Battlelore - My first try!

By SolennelBern, in Battlelore

Here's an idea I worked last december and didn't thought about posting it before now. So here it is! BTW, I didn't had the chance to test it yet so if some of you are willing to do it, please post your comments!

Skeleton archer (GREEN - 5 minis - infantry – standard arc)
Movement : 2 hexes and fight
Attack : 2D
SoS : None
Special :
- Outnumber : the green skeleton units troops have 5 minis instead of 4
- Frailty : when fighting in melee, the attacking unit have a bonus of 1D to it's attack

Skeleton warrior (GREEN - 5 minis - infantry – short sword)
Movement : 2 hexes and fight
SoS : Yes
Special :
- Outnumber : the green skeleton units troops have 5 minis instead of 4
- Frailty : when fighting in melee, the attacking unit have a bonus of 1D to it's attack

Skeleton Lord (BLUE - 3 minis - cavalry – long sword)
Movement : 3 hexes and fight
Attack : 3D

Drowned (GREEN - 4 minis - infantry – hand to hand)
Movement : 1 hex maximum even if the unit doesn't fight
SoS : Non
Special :
- Depth dwellers : A drowned unit can through in a river or end it's movement in a river
- Terror from the Deep : When a Drowned unit ends it's turn in a river (from a movement, a retreat ou any other cause), it may call for help. Roll 3D. If you obtain at least 2 Arcance on the roll, you can add 1 mini to the Drowned unit without exceeding the maximum of 4 mini per unit

Zombie (BLUE - 4 minis - infantry – hand to hand and bite)
Movement : 1 hex maximum even if the unit doesn't fight
SoS : No unless the unit has it's 4 minis
Special :
- Power by the number : A Zombie unit weakens when it's being hit :
4 minis : attack with 3D
2 or 3 minis : attack with 2D
1 mini : attack with 1D
- Feast : At the end of it's turn, the Zombie unit can add 1 mini to it's unit for each ennemy mini she eliminated

Vampire (BLUE - 4 minis - infantry – short sword)
Déplacement : 1 hex and fight or 2 hexes without fighting or see Special
Special :
- Transformation : The Vampire unit can transform into a bat at the start of his movement phase which allow it to move 4 hexes. The unit cannot fight during this turn
- Blood drinker : When attacking, if the Vampire unit obtain 2 Arcane and 1 hit on it's roll, it can regenerate 1 mini

Spectre (BLUE - 3 minis - infantry – magic missiles)
Movement : 1 hex and fight or 2 hexes without fighting
Attack : 3D from range or 2D in melee
SoS : From range and with an Arcane only
Special :
- Incorporeal : This unit if immune to offensive advantage
- Fear : Each time a Spectre unit attack or is attacked in melee, the defending unit must roll 1D. If the result is an Arcane, the ennemy unit is considered Frightened for the rest of it's turn

Mummy (BLUE - 3 minis - infantry – hand to hand)
Movement : 1 hex and fight or 2 hexes without fighting
Special :
- Corruption : When rolling to attack, if the Mummy obtain 2 Arcanes and 1 hit, the ennemy unit is Corrupted. For the rest of the turn, the Arcane symbols rolled against that ennemy unit are considered hits

Lich (RED - 2 minis - infantry – magic missiles and staff)
Movement : 1 hex and fight
Attack : 4D from range and 2D in melee
SoS: From range and on Arcane only
Special :
- Dark resilience : This unit if immune to offensive advantage
- Raise dead : At the end of your turn, roll 1 die for each friendly or ennemy mini you eliminated. For each Arcane you rolled, you raise 1 Skeleton which you can add to your Skeleton units, without exceending the 5 minis maximum. This power is active as long as the Lich unit on the battlefield

So here it is, a quick draft of my planned Undead Army that I want to try soon...when i'll find minis for it!

Feel free to comment!