Painted Figs

By Old Dwarf, in The Adventurers: The Pyramid of Horus

Well FFG is going to offer Prepainted Adventurer figs but they will cost nearly as much as the game serio.gif .OK I went overboard on the AH prepainted figs but AH & MoM & the coming Elder Sign gets a lot of play.I don't see PoH getting that kind of play based on the rather limited replay of the first Adventures Game.Maybe FFG will build some more game into PoH but it's hard to justify paying nearly the cost of the game twiceover.

Not that I don't consider the figs a good buy as they break down to about $3.00(US)each but then I sprang for the Cadwallon prepaints lengua.gif .

However I think paint the figs that come with the game this time around.

OD

Old Dwarf said:

Well FFG is going to offer Prepainted Adventurer figs but they will cost nearly as much as the game serio.gif .OK I went overboard on the AH prepainted figs but AH & MoM & the coming Elder Sign gets a lot of play.I don't see PoH getting that kind of play based on the rather limited replay of the first Adventures Game.Maybe FFG will build some more game into PoH but it's hard to justify paying nearly the cost of the game twiceover.

Not that I don't consider the figs a good buy as they break down to about $3.00(US)each but then I sprang for the Cadwallon prepaints lengua.gif .

However I think paint the figs that come with the game this time around.

OD

Guess you like your painted figs LOL.

you could always try and paint them yourself