LOL damage deck

By Thirroxin, in Gummi Garage

So im new here and im not exactly a great player yet. But i was thinkin of making an agro deck that has barrel spiders, cxharacter control, and of course pot spider and centipede. So heres what i got...

riku lvl 3

x2 tidus

x1 selphie

x2 white rabbit

x2 alice

x2 mayor

x1 jack 1

x1 jack 2

x1 jack 3

x1 leon

x1 cloud

x3 simba 3

x3 gravity

x3 barel spider

x3 pot centipede

x3 pot spider

x3 soul eater

x3 destiny islands

x3 monstro lvl 1

i have yet to try it but i think im going to play it in my next tournament and see how it rolls out. Any suggestion will be openly appreciated of course, So... what do u guys think?

you need variety and more answers, and simba.

Thirroxin said:

So im new here and im not exactly a great player yet. But i was thinkin of making an agro deck that has barrel spiders, cxharacter control, and of course pot spider and centipede. So heres what i got...

riku lvl 3

x2 tidus

x1 selphie

x2 white rabbit

x2 alice

x2 mayor

x1 jack 1

x1 jack 2

x1 jack 3

x1 leon

x1 cloud

x3 simba 3

x3 gravity

x3 barel spider

x3 pot centipede

x3 pot spider

x3 soul eater

x3 destiny islands

x3 monstro lvl 1

i have yet to try it but i think im going to play it in my next tournament and see how it rolls out. Any suggestion will be openly appreciated of course, So... what do u guys think?

Alice is a bad card altogether

Dark Cards are kind of weak

Gravity is easy to gimp.

Multiples are not nessicary are you will get them back from the recycle

ouch... i guess this deck is easily crippled though. haha... it sounded good on paper. lol. Is alice really that bad though?

Yes, no matter how you play her you get screwed. Think Your Cloud and The King for my Deep Jungle lvl 3....you're always at a card disadvantage.

Simba, Monstro lvl 1, Phil, Owl, all better cards.

It is going to be hard to get Cloud and Leon on the field, you should put some more lv2.3s

or some moogles =)