Guess I need a part time job...

By arkhamresident, in Elder Sign

First Arkham Horror plus expansions. Then Mansions of Madness comes out. Now this! Anyone know how to win at the lotto? happy.gif

It's only going to be $34.99, so not that expensive. My only concern is that the game will play more like "Arkham Light" than a different play experience, like Mansions of Madness. It won't stop me trying it, but may change how frequently I play the game.

Looks beautiful, as usual. FFG has produced the best Mythos art since their release of Arkham Horror and the Call of Cthulhu card game.

Even if it's a lot like AH, which it probably is not, I'd still get it at the $35 price and the solo play possibilities.

With all the stuff FFG has coming out, I pretty much don't need any other game companies anymore.

sepayne7l said:

Looks beautiful, as usual. FFG has produced the best Mythos art since their release of Arkham Horror and the Call of Cthulhu card game.

Even if it's a lot like AH, which it probably is not, I'd still get it at the $35 price and the solo play possibilities.

With all the stuff FFG has coming out, I pretty much don't need any other game companies anymore.

Ill second that sentiment

JerusalemJones said:

It's only going to be $34.99, so not that expensive. My only concern is that the game will play more like "Arkham Light" than a different play experience, like Mansions of Madness. It won't stop me trying it, but may change how frequently I play the game.

AH and MoM never hit the table in my group. At least this one has a chance.

I'm glad Harvey is there, too.

I played Harvey in my first Arkham Horror win, so I've got kind of a soft spot for the old fella.

DICES!

This is a must-have!

Hyped too, especially at this price tag.

Arrgh! And I thought after 'Curse of the Dark Pharaoh' I was going to be so DONE with obsessively watching the Update page.

To comment, I have no concerns that this will be AH Lite. Even a brief read of the game description shows that beyond themeatics this is quite a different creature.

K xx

Let's see I have one game on pre order (the latest AH expansion),1 book ,plus I expect to preorder 3 other games when they become available and that's just for FFG(this doesn't include anything else from BoW that may be announced).

No wonder I can't retire preocupado.gif

OD

I'm happy about all this, but I would like to say "IT'S FINISHED! I KNOW I HAVE GOT EVERYTHING" one day.

doc_cthulhu said:

DICES!

This is a must-have!

Not to offend but... you mean the game comes with a knife, right?

(one DIE, several DICE...)

I REALLY NEED THIS!!!