Looking for a good painting guide...

By daveceaser, in Anima: Tactics

Hey, everyone. I've got my models, I've played a few games, but I need to paint them. I've played a lot of GW in the past, and I've painted plenty of models for it (and most of them have turned out really good) so I'm no slouch when it comes to painting, but GW is about painting an army so it looks good on the table. I've never tried to paint an individual model so that it looks amazing up close. I want my models to look as close to the ones I see in the main rule book. Does anyone know a good painting guide that can describe the techniques, paints, and methods used to paint such highly detailed models? Something someone has put up on the net would be good. Thanks!

The internet has tonnes of places that talk about how to paint miniatures, your best bet is to find one that suits your natural style and go with it. The only instructional guide I use is this one...

www.paintingclinic.com/clinic/flesh.htm

Just to remind me the order of steps I use for painting flesh. And even then I dont really follow it closely. However it has a bunch of other tutorials on the same site.

- Raith