Out of stock models

By daveceaser, in Anima: Tactics

Hey there. I just started playing the game with Dark Sun, and I loved it. I'd like to buy up the models of another organization (I'm used to GW, so only paying 100 - 150 for a full faction of incredibly nice models is still mind boggling). However, I noticed that a LOT of the models seem out of stock (at least 2 or 3 in each faction). I just want to make sure that these models will be in stock in the near future so that I can buy up any models I miss this time around.

On a separate note, are there plans to release some of the other factions in the Anima setting? Such as Tol Rokko or the like?

Currently no model has been discontinued if thats what your worried about, some models might recieve a new sculpt at some point but that hasn't really happened yet.

Anything that FFG has as out of stock you might need to go and look at Cipher Studios own website as they are taking over distribution of the models, there has been a bit of a delay with some figures since this was announced but things should be picking up shortly.

As for new factions, there is nothing official announced as for whats next but its a good bet there will be new factions and there have been rumours abounding this subject for a while. NExt up will probably be either Tol Ruako or Selene and I could see the secret faction of Magic Users also making an appearance. For now however they are focusing on expanding the current factions and brining Black Sun up to par.

- Raith