The NEW Commit 1 Soapbox Thread!

By papernaut, in UFS Off Topic

TripsEX wrote:
ALRIGHT FRUITS LISTEN UP.

Paperlink will be providing updates in this thread for the actual podcast.

RULES, YEAH, PODCASTS HAVE RULES

-No swearing, crude language, or vulgarity.

-Try to stay on the current topic, if you tangent too much I will tangent my foot to your grill.

-Do not play music behind you. This ruins podcasts.

-DO NOT CALL US, WE WILL CALL YOU

Paperlink and I will call you in for discussion on topics at RANDOM since we don't have anyway to really stream this wth SHOUTcast or anything right now.

TripsEX wrote:

PROTIPS

-Use Headphones! If we can hear ourselves, we will ask you to change it until otherwise.

-Make sure your microphone is working properly.

-Have something to talk about!

HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM MEGAUPLOAD

1. Click the link

2. Write the Code you see in the upper-right corner

3. At the next page, you will have to wait 45 seconds to download it.

4. Download it, click save, then choose your spot to save it.

5. Enjoy!

Episode 1: We learn lots of new things, like how Indians don't believe in lawyers, My dark(radioactive) past, as well as Vik's, Scuba's, Shane's and Awakenz's dark secret pasts, and how vik is a better deckbuilder when he's drunk! Also, we talk ibuki's banning and some other UFS stufff as well. NOTE: When we say "random crap at the end" it's a signal that we. Will. TANGENT.

Episode 2: A call to arms against Chicken Kick, more Lipton Talk, and talk about UFS sorta sum up this episode. We're joined by Scott "Scott Gaines" Gaines and his sister Deana to talk about the issues, and we go back in time to discuss the merger! Listen carefully, and you can hear Rene in there too...

Episode 3: It's our old Pre-nats episode!! Did our predictions come true? Find out! We also give our opinions about the new characters (that's from set 9, folks.) Big talk about nats, mostly, and no hidden Rene this time (we'll try to hide him in later episodes), but It's still worth it! "CALL ME BACK, FOO!"

Episode 4: Guess what? Chirstmas is over, children! In this (admittedly badly edited) episode, we talk about the banning of Concealed Shallow Swipe and Happy Holidays, and how they will affect the meta, and especially worlds! We're joined by Gravelord (that's the evil lord of death, y'know), Cornix, Hatman, Vik, Scuba, Zessei, and a secret guest at the end! (No Rene this time either).

Episode 5 part 1: How do like your podcasts? Nice and long? Lude? GOOD! Because Episode 5 is VERY, VERY, LONG! And it has more than twice the bleeps than any other show before it. Of course, this episode is about worlds, and boy do we have opinions! Everyone and their mother is in their episode, and due to my laziness - I mean my craving for a raunchy content, it's sort of unedited! Which means skype bleepy noises!

Episode 5 part 2: Thought part 1 was long? Then you'll probably think part 2 is longer!... because it is. But don't fret! We've got interviews with the top 2 at worlds! Ben Shoemaker, from team ATL is here to talk with Scuba! And we''ve also got James Hata - National Champ/World Champ/Overlord/My new Asian friend to talk about his...you know. That thing he did. all that, plus more!

To augment the previous post, I may or may not have found a new editor, and we may or may not be doing a holiday episode. And my computer may or may not have an urge to boot vik again.

If I so happen to be onz at time of podcast I'll be in thar.

Did you work it out with MT Do or is there an issue ?

I've sent him the editing program and the files to edit, but it was pretty late so I doubt he's looked at it. Hopefully he'll get back to me tomorrow.

papernaut said:

I've sent him the editing program and the files to edit, but it was pretty late so I doubt he's looked at it. Hopefully he'll get back to me tomorrow.

Alright hopefully everything will be ok we should try to do a pod cast thursday if everyone isnt too busy with family stuff about all the changes since everyone is off school and work .

I myself am unsure as to the situation on that day as well, but I should be available.

papernaut said:

I myself am unsure as to the situation on that day as well, but I should be available.

I am just saying if were going to do we better get the word out now papernaut thats what im saying and if some have off the family thing during the night it could work ?

Woo hoo new C1S :D

papernaut said:

To augment the previous post, I may or may not have found a new editor, and we may or may not be doing a holiday episode. And my computer may or may not have an urge to boot vik again.

Morning Demon said:

papernaut said:

If there's a computer to kill Vik. I'm down for it.

Sweet looks like we got 4 and I bet I can talk scott into doing it and I will talk to Vik as well .

Now we have a crew...this could get ugly ;)

Once i get a good amount of booze, i'll be there. (lol)

Captain Ren said:

If René mixes his drinks we're in for a night of fun.

papernaut said:

Now we have a crew...this could get ugly ;)

Sounds like a plan I do have to talk to surriel about me getting on since I usually get on at my store and they will be closed. I will try to contact some people tomarrow so give everyone a heads up.

Homme Chapeau said:

Captain Ren said:

If René mixes his drinks we're in for a night of fun.

no more mixing. unless somebody leave a random bottle on the table...

Is this done over Skype? Because I finally got signed up for it now, and I'll be available for future Soapbox eps.

Son Gopaul said:

Is this done over Skype? Because I finally got signed up for it now, and I'll be available for future Soapbox eps.

Yes it is on skype until our ventrillo server is back up we will be on tomarrow going to start around 6-7 central. People be on we havent talked since set 10 came out a lot to talk about .

Scubadude said:

Son Gopaul said:

Yes it is on skype until our ventrillo server is back up we will be on tomarrow going to start around 6-7 central. People be on we havent talked since set 10 came out a lot to talk about .

No there really isn't.

Hey guys were moving it to tomarrow night papernaut had too much stuff going on tonight sorry about this hopefully everyone can still make it .

I will do my best to make myself available. But I won't promise anything right now

Well, we'll see who can and who can't soon enough. And sorry about the delay, da family be crazy.

alright guys log on we start in 10 mins

Awesome, I'm not too late then. Thing is, I'm gonna to be real quiet, otherwise I have to go downstairs where the TV is on and that's too much background noise.

Dang time conversions, it's 1AM over here!

darn. i don't have much booze