The NEW Commit 1 Soapbox Thread!

By papernaut, in UFS Off Topic

Son Gopaul said:

Awesome, I'm not too late then. Thing is, I'm gonna to be real quiet, otherwise I have to go downstairs where the TV is on and that's too much background noise.

Dang time conversions, it's 1AM over here!

It was great to have you on tonight ricky hopefully we can do it again next time dude.

Thank you for making this podcast emblematic of every problem I have with this community.

Don't invite me again.

Scubadude said:

Son Gopaul said:

Awesome, I'm not too late then. Thing is, I'm gonna to be real quiet, otherwise I have to go downstairs where the TV is on and that's too much background noise.

Dang time conversions, it's 1AM over here!

It was great to have you on tonight ricky hopefully we can do it again next time dude.

I aim to please. Or at least, I tried, considering it was early morning over here and I was trying to keep the noise down. Luckily I didn't wake anyone up!

Hatman, I'm sorry if I sound dumb, but what's with the negative tone?

Son Gopaul said:

Hatman, I'm sorry if I sound dumb, but what's with the negative tone?

Trust me, it's not you, nor any individual. I don't know how it was after I bailed (and I did so pretty early, right in the middle of the "We're so awesome other players are bad 'cause of something that happened what two months ago" lovefest), but if what I heard is the direction you people want to go with the podcast I don't want any part of it.

Ah, okay. Didn't sound like it too much last night (or yesterday morning for me). In fact, I found the people there were really friendly, and did they best they could to keep everyone involved. Thanks for that guys, it felt really refreshing.

In fact, I'm feeling even more pumped about going to Worlds 09 now! I SO have to meet yourself Hatman, Scuba, Paper and co. when I do!

Son Gopaul said:

Ah, okay. Didn't sound like it too much last night (or yesterday morning for me). In fact, I found the people there were really friendly, and did they best they could to keep everyone involved. Thanks for that guys, it felt really refreshing.

In fact, I'm feeling even more pumped about going to Worlds 09 now! I SO have to meet yourself Hatman, Scuba, Paper and co. when I do.

I'm probably NOT going to Worlds, by the by. Never been, in fact.

Homme Chapeau said:

Son Gopaul said:

In fact, I'm feeling even more pumped about going to Worlds 09 now! I SO have to meet yourself Hatman, Scuba, Paper and co. when I do.

I'm probably NOT going to Worlds, by the by. Never been, in fact.

When i see how the things are turning to, i'll limite myself to can nats and the mtl regional. and maybe MWCC(or whatever its calld) because it looks like Trips wants me to go there

Son Gopaul said:

In fact, I'm feeling even more pumped about going to Worlds 09 now! I SO have to meet yourself Hatman, Scuba, Paper and co. when I do!

It was a lot of fun to hear from you man we always try to get the new people to talk the most to try to see how ufs is for them especially when there in the UK . But ya I hope to meet you at worlds too im pretty easy to find im one of the tallest players with gold hair hangin around with a indian lol .

bump for surriel ......

Finally, I got through listening to all the podcasts! Took me at least a week to do.

Man you guys must've had fun doing these. Can't wait to see how ep.6 turns out!

Actually the one we just did is episode 8 we have 6 and 7 being edited by the new guy mt doo 6 is the podcast after worlds where we talk about the new B3 a lot and 7 is scott gaines interviewing me .

Wow, no wonder it was a long time since the 5th podcast. Looking forward to hearing those, too!

Son Gopaul said:

Wow, no wonder it was a long time since the 5th podcast. Looking forward to hearing those, too!

Ya we are taking a little of a break so Mt-Do can catch up so he wont be so far behind but we will be doing on for set 11 for sure hopefully by then he will be caught up .

Thanks Surriel this coming week will be our first podcast with our new system we will using and we will be talking about set 11 and a order breakdown . Of how to play it and how to beat it .

Yay new podcast, has it already happened?

Halbard100 said:

Yay new podcast, has it already happened?

Ya we recorded on sunday sorry it was kinda last min just we had to get started for Jan Schedule . We are interview Fred next week then Amy and Steve the week after so for Jan its a lot of interviews but we will have one more open session . We will also have an outline for our sessions coming soon .

That's cool, I was at a pre-release so I wasn't avaliable anyways.

Son Gopaul said:

That's cool, I was at a pre-release so I wasn't avaliable anyways.

Its ok man were going to be stuck on interviews the next 2 weeks but if you want to be in for the order discussion let one of us know .

papernaut said:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3HYUW65L
Episode 4: Guess what? Chirstmas is over, children! In this (admittedly badly edited) episode, we talk about the banning of Concealed Shallow Swipe and Happy Holidays, and how they will affect the meta, and especially worlds! We're joined by Gravelord (that's the evil lord of death, y'know), Cornix, Hatman, Vik, Scuba, Zessei, and a secret guest at the end! (No Rene this time either).

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

sorpresa.gif

I totally need to get a headset for this =(

MegaGeese said:

I totally need to get a headset for this =(

Just an FYI we can now call cell phones so head sets are not needed just usually give better sound quality so if you got them thats awesome . But the crew will be making an outline on how to be on the show and what were all about after tomarrow. right now were just busy preparing our interviews for Steve and Amy.

Any idea as to when the interviews should be posted either for download, or uploaded somewhere for listening? I was at one of the weekly UFS tournaments that night.

Wilding said:

Any idea as to when the interviews should be posted either for download, or uploaded somewhere for listening? I was at one of the weekly UFS tournaments that night.

We are working on reworking the whole system we will have stickied topics by Paul later this week . But what has happened is we recorded our interview with Fred and Amy and part one with Steve . We should be doing part 2 with Steve today and the Evil discussion has been submitted to Paul hopefully it will be up today . And we are working on editing Fred's interview hopefully it will be done by Friday so it can be posted Monday .