A few noob questions

By shad0w00, in Talisman

My friends and I just got talisman and we have played 3 games so far. We all love the game, but we have a few questions:

1) Crown of Command: To enter the valley of fire you must have a talisman. Do you need to keep it from then on to continue into the crown of command? Also, once you are on the crown of command and you lose your talisman (through various spells), do you have to turn back? Or do you only need the talisman to enter, but once in you can stay there regardless?

2) Amulet: The amulet object stops you from casting spells. does this include the command spell?

I guess that's it for now ... I'm sure there will be more in the future.

And I must say, Talisman is AWSOME gran_risa.gif

shad0w00 said:

My friends and I just got talisman and we have played 3 games so far. We all love the game, but we have a few questions:

1) Crown of Command: To enter the valley of fire you must have a talisman. Do you need to keep it from then on to continue into the crown of command? Also, once you are on the crown of command and you lose your talisman (through various spells), do you have to turn back? Or do you only need the talisman to enter, but once in you can stay there regardless?

2) Amulet: The amulet object stops you from casting spells. does this include the command spell?

I guess that's it for now ... I'm sure there will be more in the future.

And I must say, Talisman is AWSOME gran_risa.gif

1) No, once you enter the Valley of Fire, you do not require the Talisman any more. You do not need to turn back if you lose it on the Crown of Command. I'd keep it just in case though, incase you need to leave and come back for whatever reason.

2) It says it right on the card? You cannot cast Spells, including the Command Spell .No Spells will affect you, other than the Command Spell.

Also, yes, Talisman is pretty awesome! lengua.gif If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. We on the Talisman forums pride ourselves in being pretty helpful! At least I do!