Spending Points

By rathianfire, in The FFG Website

How do you spend your Fantasy Flight Profil Points. It said thered be raffles but i can find them/any

Just signed up for this forum a few days ago.

The raffle has to still be on since it's still mentioned when you join the forum and FFG are doing wonders keeping stuff up to date.

I can't in any way imagine that there is not a raffle at the last friday of this month!

It is inconcivable if it's gone since FFG is such an amazing company and actually update the news-section often. It would take them like 3 minutes of their time to get rid of the whole raffle thing if it wasn't running so . . . IT IS STILL RUNNING! IT HAS TO !!! EVERY OTHER CONCLUSION MUST BE WRONG!!!! SINCE FFG WOULDN'T LURE CUSTOMERS WITH FALSE PROPAGANDA THEY COULD REMOVE IN 3 BLEEDIN' MINUTES!!!!!

I bet the forums i RIDDLED with posts like the one below and I just can't find them because of my lousy google-skills:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=1&efcid=2&efidt=86586

That's awesome. But since 2009, I don't think they *ever* did this again. It's kinda sad, it would be a lot of fun having a rulebook signed by Kevin or similar stuff