1 Community Expansion Pack every year for CoC/AGoT/LotR/WH:I

By Ahzrab, in Living Card Games

Since the problem involves most of the current LCG's I didn't want to post it into a specific LCG forum.

Most of you guys know the new problem which came with the new LCG format: There is no market for single cards.

If you want an additional set or more of some basic cards almost every deck/several decks need, you have to buy a second pack/expansion (If it's in the new format) or 2-3 packs/expansions (If it's the old format). So, you paid about 20$ or more for 3 cards and get 57 or more cards you actually don't really need. Of course, it's cheaper than some single Magic cards, that's a great start but there's still some room for improvement of the customer friendly LCG concept.

Well long story short:

I want to suggest a yearly expansion pack (20 different cards in copies of 3) designed by the game community.

People will send their card suggestions per mail to FFG until a certain date is reached, then FFG will post a poll with the received suggestions and everyone can vote for their favorite cards.

Seriously are you still on this? The CEO himself has already stated that it is economically infeasible to put out "completionist" packs/sets. Grab some friends buy that second set and split the cards. Give the extras away to a brand new player, or someone you are hoping to convert into a new player.