Level 4 Genie

By Broadway_Punk, in Rules Discussions

First let me clarify the rules so that the question is understood: You are allowed 3 of any card that does not have a limit (e.g. Donald Lvl 1). Cards that have a limit are restricted to the number specified (Oblivion [Limit 1]). Magic friends with a limit apply to all levels of that friend (Simba Lvl X [simba Limit 3]). Genies level 1-3 do not have any limit, and you are therefore able to put three of each of these leveled Genies into a deck, however Genie Lvl 4 has a [Limit 1] that does not specify Genie.

If you put a Genie Lvl 4 into a deck, are you still able to use up to three copies of each other Genie, or does his [Limit 1] apply to all Genies you may have used, and therefore must play with a total of 1 Genie (the Level 4) in the deck?

Broadway_Punk said:

First let me clarify the rules so that the question is understood: You are allowed 3 of any card that does not have a limit (e.g. Donald Lvl 1). Cards that have a limit are restricted to the number specified (Oblivion [Limit 1]). Magic friends with a limit apply to all levels of that friend (Simba Lvl X [simba Limit 3]). Genies level 1-3 do not have any limit, and you are therefore able to put three of each of these leveled Genies into a deck, however Genie Lvl 4 has a [Limit 1] that does not specify Genie.

If you put a Genie Lvl 4 into a deck, are you still able to use up to three copies of each other Genie, or does his [Limit 1] apply to all Genies you may have used, and therefore must play with a total of 1 Genie (the Level 4) in the deck?

No it does not. That limit one applys to Genie lvl 4 only.

Specify: One Genie Lvl 4 with up to three of each other Level Genies in the same deck.

Yes (it's allowed), or no.

he was accurate in what he said, so yes...even though it was stated so bluntly, he means that the genie lv4 can be ran with multiple other genies as long as you only run 1 genie lv4.

i asked some other people about it at school, gaston....

Broadway_Punk said:

Specify: One Genie Lvl 4 with up to three of each other Level Genies in the same deck.

Yes (it's allowed), or no.

You can play 3x Genie lvl 2, 3x Genie lvl 3 and 1x Genie lvl 4 ( i have no idea about Genie lvl 1 as I have not seen one to know if it have a limit or not.)

there is no limit on lv1 genie ....my friend is running 3 with the lamp.....it is evil

yeah, but it's great for the draw game...six cards from just those four cards is great nega(tive) deck space

No, Genie Lvl 1 has no limit. And I need 2 more... Someone wanna trade for my 2nd Lvl 4?

P.S. As soon as there is a picture of Gaston available, yes I will change my profile pic ;)