sign of new names!

By papernaut, in UFS Off Topic

Oh, hi vik.

let the new age of hate begin.... demonio.gif

Rubmytummy22---->TummyEden

Why fix it if it isn't broken?

that or I'm lazy.

ctr2yellowbird=ctr2yellowbird=ctr2yellowbird

I wanted to make this thread, but the forums were broken and only showed me two or three subfora. (<pluralized that baby!)

The only people who've known what my username is without researching it or me telling them were two random people on StarCraft like 4 years ago... Above all else, it is a test of other people's recognition that is only representative of a small portion of my life.

What drewkasa is evolving?

Congratulations drewkasa evolved into Drewkasa!

I have this deep fascination with a name that means nothing... but I should have changed it because the me when I was like 12 is still recorded on the internets llorando.gif

Drewkasa said:

What drewkasa is evolving?

Congratulations drewkasa evolved into Drewkasa!

Drewkasa is trying to learn Capitalization. But Drewkasa can't learn more than 4 moves! Delete an older move to make room for Capitalization?

Upgrade to what other forums name usually is:

Zessei is now HALBARD100

(and something more pronouncable :D )

With everything that's gone on I've earned a little space now.

NEW NAMES?!

WHAT IS THIS STUPIDITY

ALL GLORY TO OLD, WASHED UP NAMES OF OLD DAYS

I've had this name for online forums for 8 years now.

Don't expect my lazy butt to be changing it anytime soon.

I was thinking of going back to my old onlinename of DarkSabre, but I wanted to stick to this name.

Rawr! My new name comes with robotic enhancement!!!

I miss the old avatars, but with the move, it's time to evolve Phoenix Wright into the UK ObjectionBot.

HHHewitt = Hewittzil

I stuck with my old one, i considered changing.

I just think the word is pretty ^_^

Mine is only temporary, until I can think of something more awesome, possibly with more adjectives describing how advanced/awesome Geese is.

MegaGeese said:

Mine is only temporary, until I can think of something more awesome, possibly with more adjectives describing how advanced/awesome Geese is.

How about something like "The perfectly ultimate awesome better mega omega geese"

Over the years, the name "cena_wolf" was my call sign. However, like the one who created it, it evolved to express more than just an expression of John Cena/Wolf O'donnel fandom. It represented a reality. A reality which I lived on.

(Plus, my RP character's surname is "Cena", and he is refered to by it by everyone.)

Thus, I am reborn!

I am...CENA!

Lol John Cena lol.

HolyDragonCloud said:

Lol John Cena lol.

I was leaning toward OmegaGeese xD

Though it happens to also be a form of my usual forums/internets name (Omega), which was part of the appeal.

HavocRmR has been shortened. because I'm lazy. I am now Havoc.

Token -> Canadian Megaman Prime. Because Maxima = Win~~!

I just wish they'd get one of his pictures up for avatar selection, I feel silly.

i tough i saw one. oh well

Canadian_Megaman_Prime said:

Token -> Canadian Megaman Prime. Because Maxima = Win~~!

I just wish they'd get one of his pictures up for avatar selection, I feel silly.

There is a Ralf avatar. it's near the bottom of the selection.

LOL I think before I make my name and in nothing I've ever wanted to change The Darkstalker :)