All remaining First Founding Chapters with full stats

By Mkall, in Deathwatch House Rules

Fantastic work on these backgrounds, and being a Raven Guard fan, I always like seeing them in all environs.

Ignore my whinge about the +2T item, as I've now seen the +2S Storm Wardens one! Still not overly approving of the idea though.

to put it short, one of the best creation of remaining first founding chapters.

Siranui said:

Ignore my whinge about the +2T item, as I've now seen the +2S Storm Wardens one! Still not overly approving of the idea though.

I'm still seriously considering changing it as you've made a good arguement for it. I just won't be able to update it for a couple days

boruta666 said:

to put it short, one of the best creation of remaining first founding chapters.

Thanks! The encouragement will keep me making other chapters that I'll be posting here from time to time.

I agree with you. '+2' stat items on Toughness and Strength (where only the first digit matters 99% of the time) is a bit beardy. There is the Storm Warden one already, but then the Storm Wardens are rather beardy anyway. I'd personally go for +1 wound.

Want me to have a look at the other Chapters and give you more things to do? gui%C3%B1o.gif

I suspect this'll be the last update on this thread, but I've updated the Salamanders one last time. Now I'm moving on to other Chapters that have caught my interest. I'm thinking of making an "Absolution Founding" made up of loyalist elements of the Chaos Marines.

Looking into the Dornian Heresy for some good insights.

Thanks all!