Thunder in the Mountains >> Announcing Black Fire Pass, a Supplement for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

By FFG DanielC, in WFRP Archived Announcements

Fantasy Flight Games is pleased to announce Black Fire Pass, a new supplement for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay.

You can read the announcement here .

Read and enjoy! Failure to enjoy will merit an entry in the Book of Grudges.

Yey! YEY! I've been waiting for this longer than the longbeards have longed for ... something that is long!

doc_cthulhu said:

Yey! YEY! I've been waiting for this longer than the longbeards have longed for ... something that is long!

Beards.

Looks like its time to get my fingers cranking up for a new scenario. Other than Karak Azgal's rat-men dungeon crawl, I don't believe I've ever seen a dwarf-focused scenario for WFRP.

jh

Emirikol said:

Looks like its time to get my fingers cranking up for a new scenario. Other than Karak Azgal's rat-men dungeon crawl, I don't believe I've ever seen a dwarf-focused scenario for WFRP.

jh

The short demo adventure, "Journey to Black Fire Pass" that was run at last year's Free RPG Day. lengua.gif

Is it done yet?

*presses F5*

Is it done yet?

*fastforward to Gen Con*

Is it done yet?..hey I have a beard!

All kidding aside, the addition of Dwarves to WFRP3 is a fantastic addition, especially Rune Magic and racial Careers.

...and of particular interest to me is the "machinery" rules hinted at by the Exo-Armour. This seems ready made for a sci-fi adaptation of the system!

It will be a great August!

first of all, I'm looking forward for this product, I really am. For the first time in warhammer history a sourcebook dealing with the different races will soon be available. Welldone FFG.

But If I am correct this particular product will deal with both the Black Fire pass AND Karak Azgaraz right? That's two very different locations, with the Karak being in the Grey mountains and the Black Fire pass being located in the World's Edge Mountains, if my warhammer geography serves me right. That indicate a sourcebook / box that will be wide spanning, dealing with dwarves located in at least two different mountain ranges, and possible contain some info about the Province Averland and the Old Dwarf Road?

If so I'm even more excited about this anouncement.

sincerly

Rikard aka Mal Reynolds

Mal Reynolds said:

first of all, I'm looking forward for this product, I really am. For the first time in warhammer history a sourcebook dealing with the different races will soon be available. Welldone FFG.

There already was "Dwarfs -- Stone and Steel" by Alfred Nunez for WFRPG 1st edition from Hogshead Publishing. But it is a long time out of print now, and second hand copies are quite rare. So I share the excitement.

Though I find the waiting a bit annoying. And still no Shifting through New Shadows .... sad.gif

It's comming! Any day now it will hit stores! Look in the upcoming section for details - the release date is July 2011!

I don't think so. It's still on the boat and not even shipping to stores. And we already have 21st of July. It's near impossible that it hits stores in less than nine days.

It is weeks now since BFP went to the printer but we still have no announcements for further products (apart from the ovious hint to Ruinous Powers vol. 4). I am running out of patience. Not only do I want to hold BFP in my hands but also can't wait to read about new supplements.