Soul of Infinity final mission and Resistance Missions

By player1648668, in Anima: The Card Game

I have a couple of questions regarding this matter.

1. When I am the only player with a mission done and start the final mission, are the other players able to attempt it also? Even if they don't have any missions completed?

2. When I get the Soul of Infinity final mission, I have to resist for x turns in that area in order to succeed but other than players attacking me what hazards am I exposed to? Do I have to face encounters or be forced to explore?

Another question.

3. When the the crisis time at the final mission: destroy the infinity orb ends, I have to face Omega who is a LV 18 mystical creature. So does that mean that Omega has a combat ability of 18? In short, any creature from the mission cards who is only described as LV ?? (type of monster) has a combat ability of ?? right?

1 - Other players can't attempt the final mission until they have completed first their mission.

2 - Yes. When you have a resistance mission you actually "have to do it twice for two consecutive turns". That's a way to look at things.

3 - Yes Lev?? on mission creatures represents their combat value as for other creatures...and Omega as expected is pretty tough...I'd make him tougher though.

Elric of Melniboné said:

2 - Yes. When you have a resistance mission you actually "have to do it twice for two consecutive turns". That's a way to look at things.

Wait I didn't get this part. Could you explain me what happens when I have to do a resistance mission.

As I understand it, if the mission card says to stay there for x turns, you must do so, but you do not need to explore over and over and do not need to fight the prelim encounter.

there are some cards which say you must defeat an enemy each turn you stay in an area, but others that do not. I'm guessing those that do not specifically say for each turn (either a speed check or a combat) do not require it.

an example to this that i'm almost sure of is "obtain the depranon mission (anima:TOTG), where it specifically says 'overcome consecutive speed checks', however in the same game there is the 'stop the god eaters' where you must stay two turns but it does not say to defeat the eaters twice. I would guess you only have to beat them once, though i'm not sure if you should (have to?) do it in either turn or at the end of your last turn there.