"Break of Dawn" Set 4

By luigithelion, in Hollow Bastion

I wouldn't mind hearing about it...as I can't read Japanese...It's gonna be tough to top the current Cid though...

WayToTheDawn said:

I wouldn't mind hearing about it...as I can't read Japanese...It's gonna be tough to top the current Cid though...

That sucks..

Y'all are haaaaaaaaaaalarisous..lol

Kiro13 said:

Does anyone want to hear about the Lv2 Cid?

>.>

<.<

n.n

You have my attention, even though you'd be longshoting a better version of Cid. I see dissappointment in the future.

Kiro13 said:

Does anyone want to hear about the Lv2 Cid?

>.>

<.<

n.n

I'd like to hear about it as well. :)

How do you play online? Thats also the reason why I stopped playing, and turned to collecting...I don't mind, but I just hate how we have so many SRUs, I'm a die hard Kingdom Hearts fan, and it isn't that easy to get one of every cards with spending minimal amounts of cash.

P.S. Who knows how many sets there are in Japan? Also, do they continue to make them in Japan?

TheChampIsHere said:

How do you play online? Thats also the reason why I stopped playing, and turned to collecting...I don't mind, but I just hate how we have so many SRUs, I'm a die hard Kingdom Hearts fan, and it isn't that easy to get one of every cards with spending minimal amounts of cash.

P.S. Who knows how many sets there are in Japan? Also, do they continue to make them in Japan?

You post what you do to play online.

There were 7 sets but it stopped in production because the game just kinda died out.

Are we going to get all 7...thats quite a large sum...

TheChampIsHere said:

Are we going to get all 7...thats quite a large sum...

Well, we are half way through though... so it is really not that much... I mean, look at some major card games like pokemon or yugioh. They have like 30 or so sets.

Thats true, thank god I'm not collecting those...

Lol I really don't know what Lv2 Cid does lol I just felt like saying it though I am trying to translate it now. I just felt like giving a card out to people lol

Can you post what it says on the bottom of the card, I don't have it, and I am way to lazy to look up a pic of what it looks like, so can you just post it?

When I get a chance next time im online. Though my computers been acting buggy so that might make it a little more difficult.

Anyone know a web page of this set for know more info?, well let me know...

KH-TCGPRE-25-C-a.jpg

Here is that cid card, and also there really isnt a webpage to find the japanese cards anymore you have to find people who actually have the scans themselves and they can email it to you or something.

Havent translated it yet kinda been lazy about it lol

set 4........ how bout kingdom hearts as a world card. picture is the door you see after you beat ansem. and the lvl is...say 4 or 5 ten if you want to over due it. and is a any lvl andno dark limit card with a some what bad ability. that is as far as i could go into what i would want in the set along with ansems shadow as an equipment card.