Sadness

By Farin2, in Midnight Chronicles

Ok, yeah this is like my other post but really...this going to digital DL is not good...that a sigh that FFG doesnt want to continue with it!!! FFG!! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER!! People, we need to get united if we want another one!!!!

Definitely(!!!) needs to be more!

This received relatively poor reviews from everyone not on these forums... is it really worth checking out? I'm kind of hoping someone will tell me its worth watching just once so I know the reviews here aren't totally skewed.

I recently found this on Netflix instant streaming, and recognized it because I used to have the Campaign setting for D&D 3.5. In fact I registered on these forums just so I could comment on the movie. I will have to say that I went into it expecting it to be a somewhat low budget film, I had heard absolutely nothing about it before finding it on Netflix. I will have to say that I was pleasantly surprised, there was a place or two that the acting was a little off but for the most part it was spot on. The movie had some memorable characters, I thought the guy that played the main Legate um... I think his name was Megg or something like that was really, really good and the woman that he was with I can't remember he name exactly but she was very good, as was the elf guy oh and the guy that played the younger guy who didn't want to leave his parents, he was really good. I am having a terrible time remembering their names today. This film screams for a sequal or five, you can't start up a project like this and then leave folks hanging, I have seen much worse films that had a bunch of sequals so put 'em out there and I for one will eagerly devour.

Charles

Tablet,Launch car diagnostic,ect.I think you might enjoy it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
tablette pas cher | Scanner OBD | Eco Car Technologie