Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying - New Releases

By ValiantOne, in Fantasy Flight Games Gen Con Experience

Any hope for a list of possible new releases for WFRP that may show up at GenCon? Maybe a word about a new Slaneesh expansion? List your hopes here for FFG to read an ponder... :)

Last year they made a lot of their announcements in the few days running up to the con. I'm sure that Slaanesh is on the way and in as sweet a box as the others have been. Wish I could go, but there's no way this year with money being tight and Indianapolis on the other side of the country.

I look forward to more stand alone adventures. Maybe a book of shorter scenarios to drop into a campaign or for some one night adventuring.

I'd love to see a big Old World/Empire campaign set released as a thick hardcover tomb with an optional Vault that would include all the bits and cards to compliment. I'm imagining something that combines all the Fluff you would ever need to run a sandbox style game in the Empire (random encounter tables, new generic npc's, new locations, villages, towns, cities etc), plus lots of flavor text and fluff. Combine this with an epic Campaign (ala Thousand Thrones) that could be run as separate or linked adventures and you've got a beautiful giant hardcover. Throw in a Vault style companion box that includes location, item, and npc cards, map cards and handouts, and maybe even a deck of random encounters and I'm sold!