UK REGIONAL 8th MAY, NORTHAMPTON

By Wargames Workshop, in Warhammer Invasion Community

UK REGIONAL SUNDAY 8th MAY AT WARGAMES WORKSHOP, NORTHAMPTON, NN1 4AE, PLEASE LOOK AT WWW.WARGAMESWORKSHOP.CO.UK FOR MAP, ETC

CALL CARL ON 07931 775263 FOR DETAIL, TO BOOK, ETC

Garry here, I'll be there. Not sure about Matt who had the Goblin deck. He is sorting out his diary :)

should be fun... I assume you are bringing Empire :)

Hi all,

Well all the prize support has arrived from the USA, a great playmat and trophy to be won, plus great badges, mini capital board cards for every one that enters!

Hope to see you all there this sunday, parking is only 80p for the day in the local car parks so well worth the trip, Northampton store is only 5 minutes from the M1 motorway juction 15, please feel free to call with any questions, etc on 07931 775263.

regards carl

www.wargamesworkshop.co.uk for map, etc

Definitely going to be there for this one.

I'm planning to be there, and booked my place via email a few weeks ago.

Looking forward to it :-)

Thanks for the event, Carl.

Who won after I left?

Great tournament Carl thanks for organising. It was good to catch up with all the guys again and play some interesting and tense games of invasion.

Looking forward to the next event in a couple of months.

Thank you for a good tournament Carl. i

It was good to meet and greet (and get beaten by) a nice bunch of players.

Hopefully will get chance to lose with the Dark Elves again in the next tourney :)

so how did it goe guys ?

Here's the winning deck from the tournament. 10 players and a mix of Orcs, Empire, Dwarf, Chaos and Dark Elf.

This deck went for 6 wins, 0 losses.

Empire

Units: (24)

X3 Pistoliers
X3 Black Knights of Morr
X3 Rodrik's Raiders
X3 Friedrich Hemmler
X3 Knights Panther
X3 Zealot Hunter
X3 Spell Singer
X3 Warriors of Ulric

Supports: (12)

X3 City Gates
X3 Shrine to Taal
X3 Derricksburg Forge
X3 Contested Village

Tactics: (15)

X3 Will of the Electors
X3 Judgement of Venera
X3 Innovation
X3 Long Winter
X3 Called Back

Quest:
X3 Visit the Haunted City

Hi All

Thanks to everyone who made it too my store for the regionals, everyone had a great time and i will be doing another tournament in July, and will be sorting a date out over the next week.

I would like as many people to be able to make it as possible so if there are any dates anyone can't make please email me at:

[email protected] i will try to pick a date that most can make, hopefully all, lol

see you all soon, thanks again, regards carl