The "Who's your favorite disney Character?" thread

By Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy, in Odds & Ends

I don't know if this already exists or has existed in the past and I'm too lazy to go look. I just think since we play kingdom hearts we all have a disney character( whether villain, hero, love interst, or side kick) that we like more then others. Just say who it is and maybe a little reason why you like that particular one.

Mine is Honest John, the fox from pinocchio. He's one of the main villains in the movie .I just like him because hes a fast talking, sly con artist that tricks pinocchio not once but twice. Hes funny, quick witted and likes to somke a cigar, he was truely malevolent.

Mine are the trio of Lock, Shock, and Barrle. Those three pranksters from The Nighmare Before Christmas were my favorite. They were like the three stoges(not sure about spelling) but for kids.

Jack skellington without a doubt.

That guy is a legend, absolute legend. You know he means the right thing, but never manages to make it so, as hard as he tries.

I have to say Mickey mouse. Not to sure why I just like him.

copper and tod from the fox and the hound. one of the best movies ever.

winnie the pooh or jack skelington but i dont think he counts

Hercules or Alladin are mine

mines are jack sparrow

I'm having a tough time between Donald Duck and Ariel. Come one, nobody hear likes the Disney princesses. They have to be up there for me. My favorite princess being Ariel (just because shes not one of the 7 princesses of heart doesn't mean she isn't a Disney princess), next probably Belle. I can't really tell, but I will mention some of my top favorites.(Not in any specific order)

Donald Duck
Ariel
Zero
Belle
Maleficent
Mushu
Mickey Mouse
Merryweather
Mike
Dale
Stitch
Simba
Wall-E
Chesire Cat
Louie
Crush
Timon
Pegasus
Ursula
Benjamin
Blue Fairy (Pinnochio)
Maleficent

Those are my top, I don't know...20? I am an avid Disney fanatic, I watch a lot of them, so I can't really choose one...