WOW WW1 Tournament at RAMPAGE 2009 June 27 & 28

By Madan Mitra, in Wings of War (WWI)

Dear All,

Let me start by congratulating Nexus on a wonderful product, that said, my name is Madan and I organise Ilford Wargames Group's annual open day called Rampage. For those unfamiliar with our location we are in the UK in Dagenham Essex although our club meets in Ilford every Sunday 2-6pm.

Now reason for this email is to announce that we will be running a WOW-WWI competition. It will be run on both Saturday & Sunday and players can come along for one or two days. The Sunday is when we are open to the public with a good assortment of 20 Traders and 16 local participating clubs running a variaty of games, we tend to bring in about 40 competitors for Ancient Wargames and have about 200 through the door. It also has a Bring & Buy stall for those bargin hunters out there. A very friendly club show...with free parking and the finest homemade Samosa's your ever likly to taste!

Are there any interested players out there? If yes, a simple email here or to me would be great, I would only need about 8 players (I'd be one of them, just won't be able to resist) to make it worth running but can cater for many more.

[email protected]

The show is not until June 27/28 2009 so there is plenty of time and if you are coming to SALUTE 2009 then you'll see me running a particpation game of WOW-WWI using 1/72 scale models as they look better for demo games but we still use the 1/144 scale bases...it does work and you may have seen me playing it at Colours 2008 in Newbury this year, it was very well recieved with may player going off to purchase it...I'm not on commision, just enthusiastic...

SO, is there anybody there...who wants to done the white scarf and take on some complete strangers with the aim of shooting them out of the sky! Let me know...

Best Regards
Madan Mitra