By Card_Breaker, in Odds & Ends

Same as the old one.

Post what you get in your packs.

SR Wendy

SR Pinnocchio

R Agrabah lvl 1 x 3

R Chesire Cat x 2

R Jasmine

I opened 1 of 4 packs i got and i looked and saw the first card was monstro lv2 and i said "Man that sucks i only got the stupid whale, oh wait I forgot you can still get a SR with a rare." And then I looked behind it and it was a SR Monstro Lv2...... My friend was laughing and it didnt help Monstro Lv1 was behind that one too with geppetto... lol Then next i got Ultima Weapon, Pinocchio, and Jasmine.

Kiro13 said:

I opened 1 of 4 packs i got and i looked and saw the first card was monstro lv2 and i said "Man that sucks i only got the stupid whale, oh wait I forgot you can still get a SR with a rare." And then I looked behind it and it was a SR Monstro Lv2...... My friend was laughing and it didnt help Monstro Lv1 was behind that one too with geppetto... lol Then next i got Ultima Weapon, Pinocchio, and Jasmine.

Fate's telling you to play a Pinnichio based deck bro. lol

I would think so but I dont want to go that far so thats why I put Pinocchio in my newest deck lol

I dunno, My friend and I are hitting up Target tomorrow so I'll post what we got here.

So the Edmonton Trio finnaly got the bulk but not all of our order from our brick and mortor store, as a group we ordered 12 boxes from this store. First there was an order error and we got one box, this week we got 8 more meaning we have to wait another 2 weeks for our last 3 but we had a blast opening up these 8 boxes. Here is what 8 boxes looks like

kh002fp4.jpg kh001np9.jpg

that is an entire set, in our 8 boxes we got at least 1 of every card, plus to fatten our decks up we each got a cloud and a ultimate weapon plus 2 of us took the king while the 3rd who could have a king took Genie Jaffar and Dragon Malificent.

our score for SRU was as follows

Roughneck = 2

Plus 1 = 6

Eroecchi = 12 (I won 8P)

the most common cards tho have got to be

Ariel lvl 4

Roo

Battle Ship

and as you can see in the second picture the rows with equipment and heartless are the highest.

Now were ready to play. Our Trade Forum should be up in a week or so

I got another 2 packs and they were another pinocchio and monstro lv2...... I am starting to think these cards are really trying to say something or they just really hate me lol though i got a shiny trickmaster which was cool.

Owl + SR owl in one pack: Awesome:

Foil Cheshire cat + Cheshire cat in one pack: Not so awesome...

haha oh well also a foil Pooh Lv.1 + Agrabah 3

Foil D Isle
Foil Trickmaster
Foil Wendy
Foil Pinnocchio

D Isle
Winnie The Pooh lvl 1
Aladdin lvl 4
Sally
Aquatank
Beast lvl 3
Lord Furtune
Cresendo
Wendy

just brought 8 packs of set one today and I got

SR

Sora lvl 2
Sora lvl 3

R

Tink lvl 2 x 2
Simba lvl 3
Deep Jungle lvl 2
Agrabah lvl 2
Firaga
Wvyern
Halloween Town lvl 1

You got Sora SRs...grrrr...I didn't get any...in a whole box! I got all the Dons and Goofys...

I have two. One pulled and I'm getting one from Getalinks.

I have 7 packs of A Darkness Awakened coming soon too. Hopefully I can close in on the number of SRU's I need.

me my buddy and my girlfriend spilt a box of light and darkness. we each opened one pack at a time and we each got dark riku l at the same time then i open another my friend gets king, my gf gets fairy godmother and i get foil dark riku...i drafted dark riku that day also...i have a lot of dark riku now...

i bought 2 packs the other day and pulled my second cloud. i also pulled a fairy godmother and a SR fairy godmother in the same pack

OOH! What would you want for that Cloud? Look at my trade list?

got a few packs today..this is what I got for 18 bucks (thank you Pandy for trying to clear out the KH)

SR
Yuffie
Sora lvl 2
Sora lvl 3
Donald lvl 1x 2
Ariel lvl 1

R
Moogle
Captain Hook
Wyvern
Wizard
Firaga x 2
Blizzaga
Thundaga
Halloween Town lvl 1
Deep Jungle lvl 2
Agrabah lvl 2
Wonderland
Wight Knight

I should be getting more tomorrow and sometime over the weekend or next week.

Two more packs

SR
Goofy lvl 1

R
Simba lvl 2
Blizzaga.

I got 6 of them these time

SR
Chesire Cat
Cloud ^_^

R
Monstro lvl 2
Alice
Fairy Godmother x 2
Tink lvl 0
Lord Fourtune.

yeah i finally got cloud too last night lengua.gif oh so lucky am i and it was all thanks to my lucky gem.

i also pulled giene lvl 1, agraba lvl 1, and lady fortune spelling may be off i just woke up.

I just found another store that had them and I got paided yesterday ^_^ .

I pulled

SR
Cresendo
Trickmaster

R
Trickmaster - same pack as SR
Lord Fortune x2
Monstro lvl 2
Wendy
Agrabah lvl 1

I bought a few packs and got

SR

Cloud (Which I sold for 45$)

Crescendo

R

Wendy

Tinkerbell Lv0

Kairi

Aeroga

Jasmine

Idk y? But I have been getting a lot of the lv0 peoples now instead of pinnochio but its a good change.

i bought 4 packs yesterday. the only thing worth mentioning is the ultima weapon

in my packs(4) i got 3 jack lvl3s one foil and an interesting pack of nonfoil yuffie followed by foil yuffie. aolso got that mushu lvl3 i was missing. thats really the only good stuff

i pulled sephiroth

dark riku .sr dark riku and some more sr and rare's.its my birth day today dec 31st