New Soapbox??

By Ender Dragon, in UFS Off Topic

I guess this is the new place for soapbox-like discussion. It says off-topic. So, cool. I'm not sure what we should start here first, Capt. Ren, you got any ideas?

oh hi! i'll get ideas when i'm finished to get looped in the forums like a defender loop partido_risa.gif

We can..how about.....um...hi!

Where's Hatman? I haven't recognized any of these names on these boards. I guess papernaut=paperlink?

sir_shajir said:

Where's Hatman?

So does that mean he's gotta start a Homme Shaddup count? Or will it be a Chapeau Shaddup?

it should stay hatman.

You're right it should. We must continue the Hatman Shaddup count.

Homme Chapeau

He's showing his French side.

THAT IS RIGHT. I CAST AWAY MY SLAVE NAME AND IN SUCH BECAME MORE AWARE OF OUR...

Whaddaya mean I'm not Malcolm X? Nor black? Nor even closely related to such subjects?

Ender Dragon said:

You're right it should. We must continue the Hatman Shaddup count.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA owned. New forum new count. Thems the rules.

new count. and a real count. not the "i throw it there just to be cool" ♦

Captain Ren said:

new count. and a real count. not the "i throw it there just to be cool" ♦

Antigoth said:

Homme Chapeau

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA owned. New forum new count. Thems the rules.

Hatman... shaddup!

That's one.

If there was a proper search function I could always look for it whenever (or even better link it directly in my sig) but nope, and asking the webpeeps to add such a feature just so I can further my foruming idiocy would be counter-productive.

Please don't mis-quote me.

Also, I've never stated that. Not even to him in person, when he was rolling me with Kitty Spikes.

Antigoth said:

Please don't mis-quote me.

Also, I've never stated that. Not even to him in person, when he was rolling me with Kitty Spikes.

It's true. In none of my dealings with him did he tell me that meme, and there was a perfect occasion for it as well!

*Looks at topic*

Such is the nature of this box of soap...

papernaut said:

*Looks at topic*

...so fagile yet surprisingly frisky it makes one wonder where I placed the remote.

papernaut said:

*Looks at topic*

No frontin' all pimpin' baby.

so... watcha doin'?

Turquoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!

Captain Ren said:

so... watcha doin'?

I'm reading your posts.

Do you know what happens when a cat takes a dump on your car in the dead of winter?

theboogerman said:

Captain Ren said:

so... watcha doin'?

I'm reading your posts.

Do you know what happens when a cat takes a dump on your car in the dead of winter?

no, but i feel i'm going to know.

Captain Ren said:

so... watcha doin'?

I'm on yer boards... reading yer posts.