Go big or go home. Right?

By vastrix, in Black Crusade

Ok. Here's an idea I have. I'm not certain what setting would be in it or who the heroes would be It could be from any of the four games or a blend of all of them. It is a galaxy setting changer. Whatcha think?

javascript:void(0);/*1302834904864*/

Dang, I keep forgetting that copy/paste don't seem to cooperate for me so I did a note on my Facebook page.

Well...its got some good ideas and seems somewhat workable..except...its sort of incomplete? The fifth paragraph sort of starts in the middle of somewhere with no lead in...

It is strange. Everytime I edit the note to put that paragraph back in? It gets cut.

Here we go. I'll type it out.

There are several thousand Chaos Space Marines on board from all of the Traitor Legions, all of whom have been promised positions of power in the New Order. Lead of these are Fabius Bile, Lord Cyril the Merciless of the Black Legion, and Dmitri Viridian of the Dark Mechanicum. Once the fleet has been finished, Karrad Vall has been promised the role of Fleet Admiral.

Now it works. I put a double space in a sentence and it did something weird.

Sooo...thinking through this concept brings me to the point of actually having to name twelve new Space Marine Legions, Primarchs, and maybe Chaos Imperial Army regiments. Any ideas on how to best go about this? I am thinking of trying to make each unique.

On another note, I'm not certain that these new Primarchs, Space Marines, supporting cloned warriors, and their new Emperor should be inherently loyal to Chaos. I am thinking that they should be "raised" to think that the True Emperor and his Imperium is evil and that the Chaos Gods are actually good. Then let them find out for themselves what's really going on. Could be a civil war as some of the new Chaos Space Marines (and so on) become "Traitor" and join the Loyalists.