Mazzew's (SuperSpaceSardine's) Trading Thread (Updated: 10/25/09)

By Mazzew, in Agrabah Bazaar

Van Comrad said:

Van Comrad said:

i want your

King Triton - Lvl 2 - Super Rare

Parasite Cage - Lvl 7 - Rare

I have

*Sora - Lvl 2 - Super Rare (Base Set)

*Sora - Lvl 3 - Super Rare (Base Set)

Pooh Bear - Lvl 0 - Super Rare (DA Set)

Jasmine - Lvl 0 - Super Rare (L/D Set)

let me know what you want to do

also do you have any soul eaters

I am already getting a Sora - Lvl 2 SR from someone else in the near future. I am also not looking to trade Triton or Parasite Cage unless it is for something I really want. I do have soul eaters but they are not for trade.

*Post to keep thread alive*

*Post to keep thread alive*

I am interested in your King Triton, I have Sora lvl 2, Sora lvl 3, and WInnie the Pooh lvl 0. Let me know.

Check out my thread as well, i could really use a King Triton. Make sure to work with Roxas first, he has dibs being he has called it before me, i dont want any drama here! gui%C3%B1o.gif

-Thirroxin

hey still interested in my cards?

Morbidsanity said:

hey still interested in my cards?

Indeed I am. :3

Roxas said:

I am interested in your King Triton, I have Sora lvl 2, Sora lvl 3, and WInnie the Pooh lvl 0. Let me know.

I also have SR Jasmine.

hey let me know what cards you are interested in and I will hold them for you, i'm trying to sell them off so I can get my computer up and running.

Morbidsanity said:

hey let me know what cards you are interested in and I will hold them for you, i'm trying to sell them off so I can get my computer up and running.

Do you have a link to your thread?

Roxas said:

Roxas said:

I also have SR Jasmine.

I am still interested if you are willing to trade.

Roxas said:

Roxas said:

Roxas said:

I also have SR Jasmine.

I am still interested if you are willing to trade.

I am not interested in trading my Triton right now.

*post to keep thread alive*

you said your not trading King triton right now but what about parasite cage and disney castle. if so do you wanna check my thread and see if there is anything you want

hey Mazzaw I sent out the cards today, you should get them shortly:)

Morbidsanity said:

hey Mazzaw I sent out the cards today, you should get them shortly:)

Yay!

capncrunch said:

you said your not trading King triton right now but what about parasite cage and disney castle. if so do you wanna check my thread and see if there is anything you want

I'm interested in your Aerith.

um if all your interested in is aerith then would you be willing to trade your triton??? yea becuz aerith is a SRU and i wouldnt trade it for the other rares and super rares you have becasue i dont need them

capncrunch said:

um if all your interested in is aerith then would you be willing to trade your triton??? yea becuz aerith is a SRU and i wouldnt trade it for the other rares and super rares you have becasue i dont need them

Triton for Aerith would be a fair trade but I am not ready to give him up.

aside from aerith is there anything you want for the cage and behemoth

capncrunch said:

aside from aerith is there anything you want for the cage and behemoth

Do you have anything else on my want list? Otherwise I didn't see anything else on your haves that I wanted/needed. ;.;

Would you do Foil Flag Sora and SR winnie the pooh (level 0) for king triton or donald?