Mazzew's (SuperSpaceSardine's) Trading Thread (Updated: 10/25/09)

By Mazzew, in Agrabah Bazaar

hey i have a foil promo flaggy-sora 2 and a stealth sneak -would you do these for your triton. if not thats fine the flaggy is the only thing i have on your wants so thats why i offered it

capncrunch said:

hey i have a foil promo flaggy-sora 2 and a stealth sneak -would you do these for your triton. if not thats fine the flaggy is the only thing i have on your wants so thats why i offered it

Hmm... Probably. I will get back to you. :)

forgive me my good friend for holding a conversation on your trade thread....but are you still interested in my stealth sneak and sora lvl 3?

Morbidsanity said:

forgive me my good friend for holding a conversation on your trade thread....but are you still interested in my stealth sneak and sora lvl 3?

Indeed I am. :3

would you be willing to do $10 for them both?

Morbidsanity said:

would you be willing to do $10 for them both?

Sure. :3

Sorry about all the offers, i was rethinking flags value at the time, and if you want ill do my SR Flag and SR Pooh lv0 for your SRU Donald lv4

hey e-mail me at [email protected] my paypal is the same, but I will need your contact information again.

Thanks

porcupine said:

Sorry about all the offers, i was rethinking flags value at the time, and if you want ill do my SR Flag and SR Pooh lv0 for your SRU Donald lv4

No thank you. :3

ok, well are there any other SRs that you would want me to throw in to make it even?

nevermind

*Post to keep thread alive*

hey i was just wondering if your still interested in the trade my SR flag sora promo + stealth sneak for your Triton

capncrunch said:

hey i was just wondering if your still interested in the trade my SR flag sora promo + stealth sneak for your Triton

I'm still thinking about it. I will let you know asap.

ok thanks i just wasnt sure.

Hey guys, I'm going to be on haitus until school is done. See you all in a few weeks!

awww I will miss you buddy *sniffle*

Wow, a lot has changed since I was here last... I am going to start up a new thread. @_@

o_O I thought I made a new thread, but I guess not... o_o

*Sora - Lvl 2 (Promo)

*Foil Sora - Lvl 2 (Promo)

*Sora - Lvl 2 (BoD)

*Sora - Lvl 3 - SR (BoD)-

*Sora (Wisdom Form)- Lvl 3 - SR (BoD)

for $22 let me know my email is [email protected]

EDIT:
Jack Skellington - Lvl 4 (BoD)

Mickey Mouse - Lvl 1 (BoD)

i can also throw those in to for $3 ea.

I have the Sora - Lvl 2 (BoD), Sora - Lvl 3 - SR (BoD), and the Sora (Wisdom Form)- Lvl 3 - SR (BoD). I also have the R Sora Lvl 2... But I didn't know it was a promo? I'm kind of confused. ;.; Is there any way you could take a picture or link me to a picture of the Sora lvl 2 Promo and the foil Sora lvl 2 promo?

**************Thread Updated**************

Hey, I'm interested in your King Titon from set 2

Cards you want that I know I have off hand are:

Foil Flag Sora
Foil Event 1
Micky Mouse lvl 1 from set 4

I'd trade you all of these and maybe a little more (if I have anything else you're after - check my trade thread)

If your interested, email me at [email protected] if not no big deal.. also I'm from canada so you know, but besides 1 extra stamp it's never been a problem for me sending to the US.

Thanks, Greg