Where do you preorder? (in the US)

By Watcher2, in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game

I've decided I'd like to get this game! I especially like the solo play option.

I've noticed some people pre-order it from other sites. I live in the NW part of the US, and I'm a good hour drive from any kind of FLGS. I was just wondering what online vendors people use and have a good experience with? Especially in terms of relability and price.

Thanks in advance!

Miniature market is best site.

Thank you! I was thinking I was doing something wrong by asking. There was like 27 views before you replied!

Please believe that there is nothing sinister about the question. Plenty of people (right here on this board) don't recommend Amazon US (because of the unreliability of their ship dates). But they never mention where they do shop instead. I'd love to support a local game store, but I live in a small town that is about an hour from a real game shop. I've got no relationship to them, so I was hesitant to call them and ask them to hold one for me. I usually order everything online from Amazon or Paizo.. But I was just looking for a good price, as soon as the game is available- because I'm excited just like you guys are. I don't want to wait a couple extra weeks if there is a good alternative.

Thanks again!

Fun Again Games is in Oregon, I'd think it would be good to order from a place near to you, you might get it faster that way.

If you live in the NW like I do, just go to cardhaus.com

I have used them for years. Reliable, and it is in the NW region, based in Seattle. They are about 70 cents more expensive than MiniatureMarket, but you will likely get your stuff faster due to shorter distance to delivery.

Does FFG have a list of stores that carry their stuff? I'd like to be able to find a copy in a game shop nearby, but I'd need to see a list of retailers that FFG does business with or something...

Thoughthammer

or

Coolstuffinc

Thanks for all the replies! Got mine on preorder now!