Deck Carriers?

By PearlJamaholic, in CoC Off Topic

i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a case or something that holds around 10 decks. i looked for such things and the only thing i found were mtg things. something kinda like a suitcase or whatever is ideal.

I used old tape casette holder. You can findo those on eBay. Quite nice as made of hard plastic and very cheap as no one use casettes now :)

I use a plastic box I've customized to look like a CoC product. About seven decks fit in with the dice box and stories. With stone domains you must take one deck out.

A classy suitcase would be a nice touch, though.

There's one sure way to go - the rook enduras. These items are sweeet!

http://www.myrook.com/products_c_e3.htm

I own two deluxes, black and white, and a gray pro. I'd buy twice as much if I could afford it. They are totally worth the premium price, and they are a great company. Any deck boxes will fit.

I bought a baseball card storage box at Toys R Us for $10. It's clear plastic and holds plenty. I use it for my Arkham Horror cards, dice, and other stuff, including expansions. It doesn't have a handle though. Another thought may be finding one of the large Plano storage boxes. They sell them at Wal Mart and K Mart in the fishing sections.

I actually bought a Sin City lunch box a few years back that I like to take my decks with when I travel to play ccg events.

The Rook cases are really nice, but pricy, and are getting harder and harder to find. Ultra Pro also does a line of carry-cases in the $25-$30 range.

wow, this forum doesnt get a lot of visits.