Decks post-restriction?

By JayDe, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

Hey All, has anyone got some decks they have made taking the new restrictions into account that they can share?

I made a dark elf deck similar to this. I find I am using Innovation a lot more than WE. I also discovered when i nearly decked myself that i have no 'finisher' units in this deck :P !

Units:
3x Shades
3x Vile Sorceress
3x Walking Sacrifice
3x Season Corsiars

3x Wight Lords
3x Veteran Sellswords
3x Lobber Crew
2x Mortella

Tactics:
2x Pillage
2x Smash Go Boom
3x Innovation
3x Chillwind
3x Seeking New Slaves
2x A Slave For every occasion
2x Whip the Slave

Supports:
3x Contested Village
2x Har Ganeth
2x Orc-DE Loyalty
3x Slave Pen

3 Innovation
3 Long Winter
3 Will of the Electors
3 Called Back
3 Judgement of Verena

3 Contested Village
3 Derricksburg Forge
3 Hidden Grove
3 Shrine to Taal
2 Runefang of Solland

3 Peasant Militia
3 Huntsmen
3 Nimble Spearmen
3 Knights Panther
3 Pistoliers
3 Friedrich Hemmler

3 Visit the Haunted City

I want to try either of these when I can play soon.

Darkelf / Orc 53 cards

3 Walking Sacrifice
2 Crypt Ghouls
3 Clan Moulder's Elite
3 Dwarf Slaves
3 Lobber Crew
3 Vile Sorceress
3 Corsairs of Ghrond
3 Wight Lord

3 Innovation
3 Long Winter
3 Pillage
2 Seeking New Slaves
2 Gobbo Loot
2 Troll Vomit

3 Contested Village
3 Har Ganeth
3 Slave Pen
3 Malekith's Throne
3 Orc/Dark Elf Alliance

I suppose it's too slow but when it's going to midgame there are some nice combos. Gobbo Loot - Corsairs is solid, 3 developments a zone go away and propably kill a unit. If Malekith's Throne is out there can be further pressure in that zone and it's great together with Har Ganeth. Maybe it's not the best building but I want to test it because I think it has a good effect but Dark Elves are lacking development removal like their destruction friends have. Troll Vomit helps against too many units on the board, works against Dwarf Rangers and isn't affected by Church of Sigmar or Iron Discipline. Crypt Ghouls are also unit that really fits into Dark Elf decks because of their good synergy between Har Ganeth and Slave Pen.

Still trying to implement Dark Elf Infiltrators in a deck because now not every deck is running Innovation so there can be more ways to steal resources as the players have to hold back resources if they want to play defensive tactics or other stuff that's useful by playing at the begin of the own turn before resources expire.

Orc Reanimator 52 cards

3 Veteran Sellswords
3 Spider Riders
3 Fungusbrew Goblin
3 Stunty Smasha
3 Lobber Crew
3 Crypt Ghouls
3 Grimgor Ironhide
3 Countess Iseara

3 Long Winter
2 Smash Go Boom
3 Rip Dere 'Eads Off!
3 Raise Dead
2 Troll Vomit

3 Warpstone Excavation
3 Contested Village
3 Boar Pen
3 One Orc's Scrap
3 Rock Lobber

This deck is quite centered around Iseara and Rock Lobber. The goal is to get 4 or 6 dmg in 2 zones (at best with Boar Pen) and finishing the rest with Rock Lobber and development removal. Units are cheap and expendable and have good synergy with the Countess.

I like Rock Lobber as it's avoiding some damage cancels and "destroy attacking" units stuff. I really hate that Chain Lightning because it eliminates the most common attacking units in a lot of decks and if you play more expensive stuff it's getting moved/called back shortly afterwards :(

Will post something after I can get some actual matches with the new restrictions. Surely these are no Verena Killers but in my small playgroup I don't play against empire in every game. A Verena deck is not that much fun to play and it's getting kind of boring if the win is too easy so deck is either tuned a bit down for another small theme or the player doesn't play Empire. There a still enough variations in playable decks, to play a lot of games without getting bored from this game.

All the decks you folks have shared here look really good. I'm definitely going to whip these up and try them. Extra thanks and props to Grille for posting the extra info on them, as well. Very cool.