Cthulhu Sell Off

By Dwnhmcntryboy, in CoC Trade Forum

With the current state of events I am dont with CoC.

I have a plaset x4 of all cards axcept AP 1&2 and a ton more. All totaled I have 3k Cards. I am asking $200. Or if you Happen to play Bleach I will accept trades. I need a playset of "Staples" If you get me a playset of "Staples" all my cards are yours.

Edit: I have a playset of all commons and uncommons.

Hi, if you have got any of these cards:

UT 56 Dagon, Father of the Deep

EE 74 Theosophist Meeting
EE 91 Cthulhu, Dead but Dreaming
EE 121 Hastur, He Who Shall Not Be Named
EE 141 Scotophobia

FC 2 Professor Hermann Mulder
FC 56 Yig

I will buy you one of each for a good price, thanks ^^

My mail is: peibolvigo A T hotmail D O T com

Are you really bailing out on the game? I know how hard you were working to get playsets.

Dr. Zoltar said:

Are you really bailing out on the game? I know how hard you were working to get playsets.

Yeah man I have put a lot of money into it but FFG has really burned me on this game. One of the playtesters had mentioned a while back that the core wasn't going to be all reprints, He was wrong. Then for them not to be correctly worded pisses me off. For them to do that.... to me it says the erratas wont matter for long because they are making the old stuff that combo real well obsolete. And then the Tokens....All this wait on the tokens and they suck! All in all an EPIC monumental /facepalm FAIL! So I waited since Aug. for crap tokens, crap cards and crap wording to be treated like crap should be good enough for me to play with??

This comming from a new player not one of the older players that have vested more money that I have.

Other new players should take note. I know CoC LCG is the "NEXT BIG THING" give it a couple months and you will be asking yourselves,"Why?"

Peibolvig said:

Hi, if you have got any of these cards:

UT 56 Dagon, Father of the Deep

EE 74 Theosophist Meeting
EE 91 Cthulhu, Dead but Dreaming
EE 121 Hastur, He Who Shall Not Be Named
EE 141 Scotophobia

FC 2 Professor Hermann Mulder
FC 56 Yig

I will buy you one of each for a good price, thanks ^^

My mail is: peibolvigo A T hotmail D O T com

No thanks man this is all or nothing

I don't understand you... mmm, have you got 4 times all the cards? or only 4 times the common and uncommon? (sorry, maybe a silly question)

Have you got those cards I want?

If that's the case maybe I'm interested to pay the 200$ for your cards.

Thanks for your time and comprehension

Care to mail me (carioz82-at-gmail.com) or post the rare list? If there's enough good rares I'll buy the lot.

Peibolvig said:

I don't understand you... mmm, have you got 4 times all the cards? or only 4 times the common and uncommon? (sorry, maybe a silly question)

Have you got those cards I want?

If that's the case maybe I'm interested to pay the 200$ for your cards.

Thanks for your time and comprehension

I have 4x All the commons and uncommons. Sorry I dont have the rares you need.

Carioz said:

Care to mail me (carioz82-at-gmail.com) or post the rare list? If there's enough good rares I'll buy the lot.

Rares:

Coral Infection

Courier

Ghost

Spawn from K'n-Yan

Strange Visitors

Everlasting Chalice

Neighborhood Gin Joint

Time for Discretion

A grand Aquatic Destiny x2

Spawn of Cthulhu X2

Curiosity Collector

Bone Pipes of Madness

Secret File

The Charnel Gate

Dr. Ali Kafour

Warded Flesh

Shining trapezohedron

Stool Pigeon

Rite of Passage

Parapsychologist

Draught of Phan

syndicate Agent

Nyarlathotep x4

Nophru-Ka x4

The Bloated Woman x4

The dweller in Darkness x4

Shugoron x4

Father of bats x4

Thr Black Man x4 <rare not promo>

You will also be recieving my Nyarly Deck along with a few more decks

Thanks for your quick reply. It was a pleasure ^^

Thank you for the list, it's a good cache but I think I'll pass.

Definitely interested in your lot for $200 ... please email me: [email protected] and we can arrange payment, etc.

Regards, Marburg.

marburg said:

Definitely interested in your lot for $200 ... please email me: [email protected] and we can arrange payment, etc.

Regards, Marburg.

Just sent you an Email.

This deal fell through. So the cards are still up for sale to anyone interrested.

Hi,

It hasn't really fell through ... I have asked you a few times to send me a list of the actual cards in the decks so that I have a sense of what is there beyond the common and uncommon playset. Without actual details I would be hesitant to part with my cash. If you can't provide the list then that is OK and I wish you well selling your lot.

Sincerely, Marburg.

Well lik ei daid in th eemail. The other decks dont have rares. they are deck built with commons and uncommons only. So those will obviously be even more commons and uncommons to add to the lot. I also told you all of the rares that were in my Nyarly Deck everything else being common and uncommon. But here is a Decklist for Nyarly:

Profane Messenger x3

Nophru-Ka x3

Nyarlathotep x3

Cthulhu for President x3

Thunder in the East x3

Pharonic Mask x3

Mask of wisdom x3

Ghoul pilgrim from the East x3

Journey to the Other Side x3

Unspeakable Ressurection x3

A Single Glimpse x3

Dreams in Limbo x3

Hungry Dark Young x3

Adoration of Thoth x3

Back from Beyond x3

M.U. Science Building x3

Triune Mask x3

Bump. This is still available.

you could try ebay but i dont know if you'll get 200 for the lot.

Let me know if you still have the cards available. You can contact me at gamente(at)hotmail(dott)com. Also if you could include some sort of list detailing what the collection has in it, that would be awesome. Thanks very much!