New to the game...question about Tournament play

By Swisherfan, in Hollow Bastion

Hi everyone,

My local card group is starting to get into Kingdom Hearts and I had a question about competitive play. Is there higher level tourneys such as regionals and worlds.Anything at GenCon Indy? We go there every year and this game would definitely get a plus in my book if I know there is competitive play past the local scene. Also, any cooler prizes other then product?

I don't want to sound like a card mercenary, I just would probably invest more time and $$$ into the game if there is something at a higher level.

Thanks,
Chris

So...there is nothing as far as high level gameplay? How can UFS have something but this game is ignored?

They hosted a series of events at GenCon this past year.

Of all the events i dont think they got more then 5 players. Correct me if im wrong. FFG pretty much has abondoned this game.

Vice said:

Of all the events i dont think they got more then 5 players. Correct me if im wrong. FFG pretty much has abondoned this game.

Actually they're working on a secert project for this game at the moment according to the staff. Though I will say the following and I will not explain it out of respect for the companys wishes of a surprise. This game is NOT dead and Kingdom Hearts CCG fans are in for a treat soon enough.

Vice said:

Trust me sir, FFG has NOT abandoned this game...as Roxas said there's lots of things going on behind the scenes that most people don't have any idea about. I'm sure in the coming weeks, we'll see a lot of stuff that will show FFG has far from abandonded this game. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Is always good to hear the reassurance that a great game won't die, such as this.

'N here I finally have a deck that does extremely well. I am most definately READY for FFG, whichever 'n whenever they may decide to bestow their surprise upon us.

In the mean time, I shall continue to tweak 'n twist me decks around to make certain to have the utmost of playability out of me cards.

Behold my thumbs! I twiddle them in anticipation 'n patience! Woo!