Florida Players!

By Zero_Outcome, in Town Threads

I live near Orlando

I live kinda back and forth between Navarre and Williston.

between new port richey and oldsmar

I'll be in Sarasotta today

i live in ocala with three other players i know

Cool, as far as i'm aware only me and my neighbor are the only ones in Oviedo

well if anyone near the dunellion area wants to start a game day just tell the owner of seventh inning stretch all he needs is a couple more people to start a league with promos and other prizes.

Apopka/Orlando area. Come out wed nights to cool stuff games and ill give this game a shot.

Anybody near Miami?

Representing St Augustine!

hey Ajora Stryfe email me at [email protected] about any info for kingdom hearts cause I live in williston which is close to ocala so i think if you guys are still planning on doing stuff with kingdom hearts in ocala i might be able to join in on it.

Hey I'm new to this game and I'm from Orlando, but I'm at school in Gainesville so I go back and forth a lot. I'm interested in playing.

I just started and I am trying to get together with some players. I live in Ocala and for as many cards as I have I have no one to play them against. I have about 4 decks and I try to get my wife to play with me but even then its like I'm playing myself. HA

I don't know if you and the three people you mention still play but I am trying to get a group of people to play at this Collectible Cards shop on 40/Silver Springs Blvd. Let me know if you guys still play and are interested.

If you guys don't play and are not interested on starting up again maybe I could buy your cards from you. Just a thought.
Let me know.

~Nevets

Oh cool yea I still play and I live in the Williston area so that would be cool to go there. Didn't know about any card shops in Ocala really, but will have to find time since I am in college right now doing art projects and stuff.