Anima TotG Errata

By anxietydecending, in Anima: The Card Game

I'm going through the Anima3 set and I notice that Elementalist and Archmage who are clearly female have a male atribute.

Is this Silverline embracing the idea of shemales in gaming or just a mistake? How should I treat these "ladies"?

Hahaha, I was just gonna post a topic about this cause I just noticed it.

Most likely a misprint.

Hopefully...(no offense intended to anyone, really)...

I believe I'll treat it as a misprint...as for the game I'm still waiting for it (ordered it from England few days ago). Once I get my hands on it, I'll definitely open a few topics so we have something to discuss in this tread besides cards' gender.

By the way...can anyone confirm the new Arcanes?

6 new Arcane characters. Elisabetta, Elienai, Ophiel, Romeo, Dinah, and Clover.

Way too cool...thanks Jinjo! Can't wait to see them myself...and the other guys around too...I even saw there are some new very mean encounter cards around...

Nah, they're very kind. There's one that instantly kills a character and annuls any missions you've completed (forcing you to do them over again). Generous stuff.

Yeah...I already knew about that...and that's exactly what I was referring to...cool stuff...definitely.

I hope the Arcanes are juicy...

0381.jpg

I bought it yesterday and was shocked to find such thing...

Hope it is a print error, otherwise it really matters when having "Romance" in hand or fighting with Lux, a new creature which excludes all female chars when confronting.

Yeah...looks like it's pretty much a print error...or orror, I'd rather say. Pretty lame, definitely.

Elisabetta is AWESOME!

And even I think it's an error, because usually men are in the same number of women, except arcane character.

Weird... Is there an Errata for any of the Anima Card games?

Acrobatics said:

0381.jpg

I bought it yesterday and was shocked to find such thing...

Hope it is a print error, otherwise it really matters when having "Romance" in hand or fighting with Lux, a new creature which excludes all female chars when confronting.

Maybe they're Kinder Girls and, like the chocolate eggs, have a special "surprise" inside those skimpy dresses... my mind burns at the thought though, think I just lost some sanity points.