Is the Boxed set going to come out?

By daveman006, in Dust Tactics Premium Edition

Yeah I messaged FF games and they said keep checking the website I ordered the individual squads and they almost cost as much as the game. I would like to get the premium edition but no one has it. Anyone has any idea if it is on sale somewhere? Thanks

If you are planning to get the Premium versions, it is best to order directly from Paolo's site. The shipping is free for the first month for any new product.

Link: http://dust-models.com/index.php

Yeah I have already got some squads from the site but the mechs are really expensive and it be nice to get the base game premium but it is out of stock there too

Yeah, its been hard trying to get Premium in the maryland area as well.

I get mine from Dust Models site or here at FFG's store. One has sales on free shipping (on newer stuff mostly) but is shipped from China. FFG is far closer to me (Maryland as well) so it gets here much faster. Kind of a money vs. time thing.

As for other places, you may be able to have your local hobby/game store (or favorite online store) special order it for you. I doubt you'll premium sets on shelves in the near future.

-Jeff

Minature market also has the squads on there site in premium edition along with FRPgames.