Just the standups

By cadamec, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

I would love to get a bunch of the 3rd ed. standups for use in 2nd ed. I really do not want to spend a ton of money for minis. Any chance that these will be offered in a kit separately? i like the way 3rd ed gives you the tools to visualize the scene without turning the game into a tactical minis game.

There is a decent amount of stand-ups in both the GM vault and the creature vault - but both of these will come with other components as well.

You might be able to pick some up seperately on ebay or if someone here uses minis instead they might have the stand-ups for sale; I'd suggest amending your post to add an offer for what you might be willing to pay for the stand-ups, perhaps you'll be in luck.

Mate, I've got about 35 duplicate stand-ups that I'll never use (mostly human characters). Post a contact e-mail and I'll get in touch...

I want to get rid of all of them. I'm a miniature hoarder...

On 4/6/2011 at 1:04 AM, doc_cthulhu said:

I want to get rid of all of them. I'm a miniature hoarder...

I know, your post is from 2011, but do you still have the standups and still want to get rid of them?

On 11/17/2018 at 4:15 PM, lakai2 said:

I know, your post is from 2011, but do you still have the standups and still want to get rid of them?

Sorry, sold the game years ago... :/