Any opinons on the new website style?

Duh!!!

Its cool!!!

Just seing what you guys think

Cool, but a bit on the dull side.

Card_Breaker said:

Cool, but a bit on the dull side.

Yeah, should have put PM's

any idea what the KH avatars will be? i saw a section for them on the customisation page but it disappeared

Zero_Outcome said:

any idea what the KH avatars will be? i saw a section for them on the customisation page but it disappeared

Nope but I hope there good

prolly the art on the cards.

Card_Breaker said:

prolly the art on the cards.

You're prbobly right breaker

I just want a decent Dark Riku avatar...

Though a custom avatar like on the old site would be awesome...

Card_Breaker said:

I just want a decent Dark Riku avatar...

Though a custom avatar like on the old site would be awesome...

I would hope for something like that too ^_^ Something With SIMBA!!!

ahhhhhhhhh! it will only let me enter the formes throgh the KH TCG page and I can only acess the odds & ends and rules pages

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started messen up again...

Once they get all the bugs fixed I think I'm gonna love the new forum...it's pretty sweet. As for the KH Main page...it's incredibly epic and amazing. Look for the Comprehensive Rules FAQ to be up there soon! ^_^

When/If they ever add KH avis...I prolly won't take one as a lot of people on the forums will pick one and then you'll have tons of KH users with the same avatar and it will just get confusing...besides...I like my shadow guy anyway...he seems like a very "Mr. Dawn" kinda guy. ^_^

New site = (L)

Decent MSWord lookalike for the posting box, nice skin, nice everything!

Shame it's still lacking in certain areas, but I'll make do.

WayToTheDawn said:

Once they get all the bugs fixed I think I'm gonna love the new forum...it's pretty sweet. As for the KH Main page...it's incredibly epic and amazing. Look for the Comprehensive Rules FAQ to be up there soon! ^_^

When/If they ever add KH avis...I prolly won't take one as a lot of people on the forums will pick one and then you'll have tons of KH users with the same avatar and it will just get confusing...besides...I like my shadow guy anyway...he seems like a very "Mr. Dawn" kinda guy. ^_^

Yeah, I wish they put PM's...

ahhwell pms are something we can live without I guess

But new site is so smooth looking, the old one was bright and colourful, this one is very professional looking

Things I like thusfar:

The new skin is a godsend.

I'm in love with the posting box.

Navigation is sooooooooooooooo much easier.

Friend system.

Favoured games.

Points.

Layout.

Blatantly obvious Search feature.

Profile system of epic win!

Things I dislike thusfar:

Lack of PMs as always.

Seems to be Java powered again ¬.¬

I can live without any of those easily. The new forum makes up for everything 10 times over.

I got a love-hate with this new site so far. I kinda liked the look of the old site better, just cuz it was simpler. I also hate the fact that MAJORLY important threads have been lost forever (Comprehensive Rules and Rulings Thread) I also dislike how we can't use our own avatars...

But until everything is ironed out, I'll hold me opinion for a while

devilmonkey said:

I got a love-hate with this new site so far. I kinda liked the look of the old site better, just cuz it was simpler. I also hate the fact that MAJORLY important threads have been lost forever (Comprehensive Rules and Rulings Thread) I also dislike how we can't use our own avatars...

But until everything is ironed out, I'll hold me opinion for a while

Nothing's been lost forever sir, the other Forums will be available till the end of the year. I'm waiting till Jaffer restores my Mod status and then I'll go through and copy all the important thread and sticky them. As for the Rules and Rulings thread...Jaffer is going to be posting that on the Main KHTCG Home page, so that should be pretty epic.

Ya that is pretty epic, as such a FAQ certainly deserves it gui%C3%B1o.gif

I like the new site and it's certainly less of an eyesore

I thought it did have pm's cause i thought i saw something about messages.

I was right about KH avys. Just card scans...oh well...nothing cool

Heres my take on the Pros and Cons

Cons:

No Pm

No online status

No wide selection of avatar selection

Links are a tad shaky and logging in and the site logging you out

No post EDIT!!!!!!

No post count

Pros:

PRIZES

Stylish new look