2. 2x Order Token

Bronze:

1. Technomancer (Unit)
  2. Bestial Speed (Command Card)
  3. Order Token

Round 1

Turn 1

Bauhaus

1. Vulkan Battlesuit: Silver Order (Move/Guard)
  2. Venusian Ranger Kaptain: Gold Order (Move/Guard)

Algeroth

1. Gommorian Emasculator: Silver Order w/ Bestial Speed & Buyback (Move/Guard)
  2. Necromutant Defiler: Silver Order (Move/Guard)

Turn 2

Bauhaus

1. Venusian Ranger Sergeant: Bronze Order (Move)

Algeroth

1. Technomancer: Gold Order (Move)

BauhausVsAlgerothRound1.jpg

Round 2

Turn 1

Bauhaus

1. Vulkan Battlesuit: Silver Order (Move/Guard)
  2. Venusian Sergeant: Bronze Order (Move/Guard) Venusian Ranger Kaptain's Inspiration Ability

Algeroth

1. Gommorian Emasculator: Bronze Order (Move)
  2. Necromutant Defiler: Gold Order (Move/Attack w/ Invoke Frenzy & Buyback/Guard) Attack hits Vulkan Battlesuit , Vulkan Battlesuit takes 1 Damage

Turn 2

Bauhaus

1. Venusian Ranger Kaptain: Gold Order (Move/Attack/Guard) Attack missed Necromutant Defiler; Necromutant Defiler's Guard Attack hits, Venusian Ranger Kaptain takes 1 Damage

Algeroth

No Order Tokens

BauhausVsAlgerothRound2.jpg

Round 3

Turn 1

Bauhaus

1. Venusian Ranger Kaptain: Gold Order (Move/Attack w/ Heavy Artillery/Guard) Attack hits and killed Gommorian Emasculator & Necromutant Defiler (Venusian Ranger Kaptain's Burst Fire Ability); Necromutant Defiler becomes a Necromutant Tormentor (Necromutant Defiler's Mutation Ability)
  2. Vulkan Battlesuit: Silver Order (Move/Attack) Attack hits and killed Necromutant Tormentor; Necromutant Tormentor becomes a Necromutant (Necromutant Tormentor's Mutation Ability)

Algeroth

1. Necromutant: Gold Order (Attack/Move w/ Bestial Speed & Buyback/Guard) Combined Attack w/ Technomancer hits and killed Venusian Ranger Kaptain

Turn 2

Bauhaus

1. Venusian Ranger Sergeant: Bronze Order (Move)

Algeroth

No unactivated units

BauhausVsAlgerothRound3.jpg

Round 4

Turn 1

Bauhaus

1. Vulkan Battlesuit: Gold Order (Move/Attack) Attack hits and killed Necromutant

Algeroth

Resign Impossible to win; Technomancer rolls 2 green dice w/ maxium 2 hits, Vulkan Battlesuit has 2 Armor

BauhausVsAlgerothRound4.jpg

So, thats one of the 4 testgames we played yesterday. I think it´s a good example how you should'nt play Algeroth against Bauhaus with Burst Fire and Armor gran_risa.gif

Enjoy and maybe comment it, if you want.

Bild1.jpg Bild2.jpg

Very nicely done report. Looks great with the turn by turn plotted map movement.

I would think that in a 3/3/3 game the Vulcan Battlesuit would be pretty hard to take down.

Great report. Keep 'em coming. happy.gif

Excellent report indeed ! Those maps were great !

I'd say the Algeroth player had lost from the get-go... He almost had no way of dealing with the Vulkan Battlesuit... Even the Gomorrian Emasculator with Invoke Frenzy can't easily damage the Battlesuit and its 2 armour. I'd say your best bet when playing Algeroth would be something like Devouring Darkness (with a silver necromutant ?)... Or you got to have a unit with a LOT of damage, like the Ezoghoul Ravager with Invoke Frenzy...

All in all, the Vulkan battlesuit is a beast in 3/3/3... Most especially against Algeroth, since the faction doesn't have any armor piercing...

Paptimus said:

Or you got to have a unit with a LOT of damage, like the Ezoghoul Ravager with Invoke Frenzy...

The Ezoghouls can't play Frenzy command card. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Ouch ! Indeed... 2 command icons for Invoke Frenzy... I don't usually play Algeroth, so I hadn't realized this limitation (yet another for poor ol'Algeorth's legions...).

So I'd say Invoke Terror is your best bet to counter the battlesuit (or most of your enemy's tactics, btw : it's one of Algeroth's most versatile command cards)... The problem being its 3 command icons... Meaning you have to play the gold Supreme technomancer, or one of the Nepharite Overlords...

Great report! The map round-to-round it's very intuitive. A technical question about this report... How can I put images in the forum?

Concerning the Vulkan, sure is a terrible enemy versus Algeroth... Let's see the few options for eliminate him:

- Any Algeroth mini + The Devouring Darkness

- Ezoghoul Ravager + a LOT of luck

- Supreme Technomancer/Alakhai/Golghota + Invoke Terror + some luck

- Supreme Technomancer (using his Corruption Aura) + Dark Aura + other Algeroth mini in guard (to act as the Dark Aura pushes the Vulkan, better if this mini is an Infernal Corroder)

Uhm... There are some methods, but the luck is still necessary.

MarceAndrade said:

- Any Algeroth mini + The Devouring Darkness

Any silver or gold mini for eliminating a silver target. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Another mean is the combined attack (Algeroth have lot of firers with yellow and green dice).

Coral Beach said:

Any silver or gold mini for eliminating a silver target. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Uh? I don't know if is a mistake of the spanish version, but "The Devouring Darkness" only requires one Algeroth command icon (in fact, I believe this is the greatness of this card, you can lose a sad technomancer for eliminate Mitch Hunter, for example) happy.gif

It's stipulated in the game text.

Destroy the chosen unit and any one adjacent enemy unit of equal or lower rank .

Oops! Owned. sonrojado.gif

In the other hand, I'll gladly sacrifice a Necromutant Tormentor if he can eliminate the Vulcan. gran_risa.gif

Thanks to all ! happy.gif

I thought about "The Devouring Darkness", but you have to play it as 3 actions... i think it´s difficult to use...

Devouring darkness is indeed a hard trick to pull... Most of the time, you'll have to move the opponent so that he becomes adjacent to your soon-to-be-sacrificed trooper... The Ezoghoul Ravager's Fear, or the Advanced Biogiant can be used to such purposes. Makes it a costly combo, though...

Once again, Invoke Terror seems to be the easiest (or the least hard ?) solution... And the card has an affordable buyback ! Of course, if you can use Invoke Terror and then make a combined attack, that's even better...