Fainting gnomes

By Tyrichter, in Red November

One more question about fainting. Well, maybe two :)

- If my gnome drinks ONE grog, does he have to do faint checks for the rest of all game, or does he only do one faint check for every grog drunk?

- If BLUE gnome fails to pass the faint check and falls on the floor, what comes next? a) Am I supposed to move the BLUE time marker ten spaces forward, immediately causing more disasters to happen? b) Or should i move the ghost time marker (WHITE) ten spaces forward, which doesn´t cause anything to happen, and when everybody passes that point, blue gnome comes back to life from that time point he fainted on (BLUE marker stays where it was)?

I think that´s all :) Since now I played A version. Gnome faints, lot of stuff happens.

Tyrichter said:

One more question about fainting. Well, maybe two :)

- If my gnome drinks ONE grog, does he have to do faint checks for the rest of all game, or does he only do one faint check for every grog drunk?

- If BLUE gnome fails to pass the faint check and falls on the floor, what comes next? a) Am I supposed to move the BLUE time marker ten spaces forward, immediately causing more disasters to happen? b) Or should i move the ghost time marker (WHITE) ten spaces forward, which doesn´t cause anything to happen, and when everybody passes that point, blue gnome comes back to life from that time point he fainted on (BLUE marker stays where it was)?

I think that´s all :) Since now I played A version. Gnome faints, lot of stuff happens.

start of every player's

Thank you very much.