New Scenario

By Tomoka, in Descent Home Brews

After playing many games of Descent over the year, I decided it was about time to make a custom scenario that throws together some of the greatest (and worst) moments I felt during each session with my group of friends. Most of the material I am presenting was created using Tile System, as well as countless hours on InDesign and Photoshop. I tried to keep it as original to the Quest Guide format as possible to give it that "authentic" feel, but there was only so much I could do.

Keep in mind most of the material I have is still in the testing phase with many other players, and I would love to post up a finished product sometime for others to test and critique, but for now I felt it best to post up the work I have finished. I have already finished the quest itself including all the rules that are associated with it, yet I still need to write flavor text, as well as special rules for the dungeon itself.

Anyways, this quest is a combined elements quest in which DJITD, WOD, AOD, TOI, and RTL are all needed. Let me know what you think so far!

All images and materials are copyrights of Fantasy Flight Games. All rights reserved.

QuestGoals.png

Tundra.jpg