My Wishlist

By Rodzilla68, in Arkham Horror Toolkit

1. Add an option to set the dice preference between regular and Elder Signs. Or maybe this is just a bug - it seems like it always reverts back to regular.

2. Allow for multiple investigators to be managed simultaneously for people who are playing multiple games or a single game and controlling multiple investigators.

That's all I can think of so far - it's a great little app!

A few for me.

1. Multiple Investigators, mostly for solo players like myself

2. GOO (DoomTrack)/Herald/Guardian reference

3. Monster/Outskirt limit tracking (full monster location management is a hefty expectation, and puts this a bit too close to the full game I expect)

4. Terror Track needs to be trackable. It's on the map screen already, just need to be able to mark each spot.

5. Inventory/Purchasing ablility (dbl tap shops to see purchase choices, add inventory to Investigator Sheet) In a perfect world, when using the dice roller we could select our weapons/spells to further modify the successes (abilities/allies would be registered by default). As with #3, this would pbly be a bit much to expect, and makes this more of a game than a toolkit.

My wishlist:

1. Needs better home screen e.g. if an investigator is already selected the portrait is shown in the homescreen.

2. Multiple investigator for solo player like me!

3. Inventory manager for each investigator/s (common item, unique item, spells, skills, retainers and allies). Item shop. Items can be manually added for those players who still want to use the cards to draw the items/skills/allies. Tracking of exhausted cards.

4. Better dice automation based on investigator's skills + skill card, if any + item/s, if any or applicable.

e.g. On the investigator sheet, tapping the dice icon brings out the skill check option - speed, sneak (evade or flee), fight (combat), will (horror), lore (spell), luck, etc. with a quick access of bonus/penalty (e.g. -3,-2,-1, +0, +1) and toughness of the challenge and quick access to applicable items/spells in the investigator's inventory.

5. better radomization code for drawing location and gate encounter card. my observation: drawn cards are almost always the same. my suggestion: weighted type wherein each card have the same weight at the start of the game, as the player draws the card the weight of it is reduced, drawing of cards will be based on weights, frequently drawn cards becomes harder to draw while the rarer drawn cards becomes easier.

6. game phase and turn tracker (setup, upkeep, movement, arkham encounter, other world encounter, mythos) and a done button to move the tracker or next investigator.

7. mythos card's environment/ rumor card tracker in homescreen.

8. iPad support

9. Rulebook for reference

10. Network sync support for other players with arkham horror toolkit

I used this tool twice (for drawing encounter cards) and never use it again because of lack of the above features specially multiple investigator support and drawing of encounter card.

sorry for my bad english, it's my second language. thanks in advance!

My number 1 wish: Add the Mythos deck. It would be great to save having to shuffle that huge deck, plus this sort of thing is perfect for tracking Rumor status, changing Environment cards when a new one is drawn, etc.

Oh, and a high-res version for the iPad.

Aside from that, great app!

Even though it's not hard to do in your head. A score tracker would be kind of cool. I've seen them for other games, and even though it's not a neccessity, it's kind of nice to have.

Scaryfish said:

My number 1 wish: Add the Mythos deck. It would be great to save having to shuffle that huge deck, plus this sort of thing is perfect for tracking Rumor status, changing Environment cards when a new one is drawn, etc.

This. I don't understand why it is not there yet.

1. iPad Support.

2. Mythos Deck

...And now that I just received my iPad 3, please support that. I'm sure the developers can take advantage of the 1536x2048 resolution. Gee, they could probably program the whole game for the iPad!

I would really like to see an update to be able to use this app properly on the Ipad too but I use it on the Iphone more at the moment. I would also love to see a slider for the amount of dice to be rolled instead of pressing the dice to add seperatly. The expansions are a bit costly 69p is more than enough anything for is a waste.

<3 Arkham Horror