Brotherhood Army

By Alfgard, in Mutant Chronicles

Hi together,

this week I saw the first brotherhood wave 2 boosters at my local gaming store....and what i saw was not sooo good.

The problem is the troops with the swords...they are not broken...but the swords are "horizontal". I hope u konw what i mean.

I spoke to a friend in in an other city and he told me that his figures are the same.

Do u also have the problem?

I take it you are having problems with your Mortificators? Mine all have a slight curve to them, but nothing like you describe.

The one fix I hear of a lot (but have not yet tried) is using warm water to soften the plastic, then cool water to reharden it once it is bent back into shape.

In this case, you might try your hand at making custom blades and replacing them altogether.

Good luck!

webhead817 said:

The one fix I hear of a lot (but have not yet tried) is using warm water to soften the plastic, then cool water to reharden it once it is bent back into shape.

This method works, and how! Seriously, I'm a broterhood player and the swords of my Elite Fury and my sad Mortificator Master were... let's say it seems scimitars. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Put the mini in boiled water two or three minutes, then put it in cold water (you can catch the mini without many problems by the base, and drown the mini upside down), and the swords are magically in great shape! You don't lose the painting and your mini is a lot cleaner, too.

As a Brother, I recommend you all this method (perhaps you have to do this twice or more times, depends of the curvature). If you don't believe my words (you don't have to) and you don't want to risk your minis, I can make photos on my next washing. happy.gif

MarceAndrade. Thanks for the tip! I'll def try this out with my minis. happy.gif