Custom Maps

By Doc Savage, in Tannhauser

Created a map? Let's put them all in one thread. I will periodically edit this post to put all the maps right at the top.

Here is my outdoor megamap. You can download the full size one here :

TannhauserAptMapV7merged.jpg?t=122731398

Here is the Zepplin project Beta from our friend vinterdraken.

zepplinPreview-for-web-beta.jpg?t=122737

You can get the big file here .

Here is the Bunker by Bronco-Stoj. This is still a work in progress...

Broncmapbunker4xcv.jpg?t=1227382445

Thanks, it's pretty cool!

I added the zepplin...

thank you. but i have one question how do you print them so their the right size?

I'm actually finished with the bunker map, I'm just too lazy to post it up babeo.gif

I'm surprised that FFG (or TOY) doesn't just crank out maps and scenarios. Seems like an easy and cheap way to flesh out the game.

With that being said; these maps looks great. I'll be heading to the craft store to buy some sheets of foam board to mount these on later today :)

If it's scenarios you want the French official web site's got 30 of them -but they're in French

www.tannhauser-thegame.com/ixm_ixparsenal.php

Then there is of course Plageman's Black Sheep Archive which has some of the above translated plus a whole load of other goodies

blacksheep.eclipsenoire.net/main.php

That's a point anyone seen or heard from Plageman - he's been off the grid for a while ?

The Sundance Kid said:

I'm actually finished with the bunker map, I'm just too lazy to post it up babeo.gif

For me, I can't wait to see the map. I like the community in the states. In germany the fans are a ... kind of lazy.

I just make this stuff - I really haven't figured out how to print it right yet!!!

docsavagepu8.png